Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Orlando, Florida

Jewelry and Accessories

Le Vian

2.1 (63 reviews)
    • www.levian.com

"Well, I talked to customer service at Kay's and at LeVian. I still do not have my ring back and I go on vacation next week. At this point, my ring has been in Kay's hands since April 21st. It's unacceptable. I am requesting some..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I have never been more DISSATISFIED with my purchases than I am with Jared!! What a frustrating experience!! I have spent over 12,000 dollars there over 5 years and STILL have yet to see my LEVIAN CERTIFICATES!! I have expressed..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Invicta

2.0 (54 reviews)
    • www.invictawatch.com

"Disappointed with this watch band. Dressing for the day I picked up my watch model 19662 and the band literally fell apart. Unfortunately nothing is available at my local jewelers. And your service website shows $60 for the band a..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Holsted Jewelers

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.holstedjewelers.com

"I got intouch with someone from Holsted Jewelry on Facebook. They said that they were out of business. Thanks so much"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Wholesale Coins Direct

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.wholesalecoinsdirect.com

"beware i bought certified gold eagle ed moy signed sets 96152 dollars worth. which i now know they made 40 percent selling them to me. Had them for a short while, which by their scale the value went up about 35 percent in value...."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Time And Gems

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.timeandgems.com

"My bank reported two charges from Zoosk and FOUR from Our Time. I never visited these sites nor desire to be on any commercial dating site. Luckily my email account and phone numbers are tied to my work with State government so..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Tiffany

1.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.tiffany.com

"They were supposed to put my money in the account for reimbursement and they have not done it they will not answer your calls they said they cant talk to you and you keep messaging them on the app as a support support thing and..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Sunglass Hut

1.4 (105 reviews)
    • www.sunglasshut.com

"Your sale policy makes no sense buy two pairs of glasses get 70.00 off the second pair but really its the cheeper pair makes no sense if I buy two pairs T a cost of 800.00 makes difference as to witch pair is reduced end price is..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Stndrdz

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • stndrdz.com

"I signed up and paid you to be one of your testers Over a year ago still havent heard or received any thing from you. WHY???????"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (145 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"Janet at the Appleton Wisc tay away from sstore attempted to pierce my 6 year old granddaughters ears. She marked her ears and the first ear was a disaster. She majorly missed the mark and got the gun stuck in her ear. It took..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service