Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Orlando, Florida

Jewelry and Accessories

Le Vian

2.1 (63 reviews)
    • www.levian.com

"Well, I talked to customer service at Kay's and at LeVian. I still do not have my ring back and I go on vacation next week. At this point, my ring has been in Kay's hands since April 21st. It's unacceptable. I am requesting some..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (221 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I showed up to get my rings check today.(1:30) waited 10 mins before I was helped with only 2 other people in the store. there were 2 loose stones (one in each ring) they said it would be ready between 3:30-4pm I was fine with tha..."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Invicta

2.0 (55 reviews)
    • www.invictawatch.com

"Have purchased several of your watches and took to store to get links taken out and they wanted to charge me 20.00 dollars per watch to take link out"

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Holsted Jewelers

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.holstedjewelers.com

"I got intouch with someone from Holsted Jewelry on Facebook. They said that they were out of business. Thanks so much"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Wholesale Coins Direct

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.wholesalecoinsdirect.com

"beware i bought certified gold eagle ed moy signed sets 96152 dollars worth. which i now know they made 40 percent selling them to me. Had them for a short while, which by their scale the value went up about 35 percent in value...."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Time And Gems

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.timeandgems.com

"My bank reported two charges from Zoosk and FOUR from Our Time. I never visited these sites nor desire to be on any commercial dating site. Luckily my email account and phone numbers are tied to my work with State government so..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Tiffany

1.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.tiffany.com

"They were supposed to put my money in the account for reimbursement and they have not done it they will not answer your calls they said they cant talk to you and you keep messaging them on the app as a support support thing and..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Sunglass Hut

1.4 (111 reviews)
    • www.sunglasshut.com

"I purchased a Burberry sunglasses from Maycs/Sunglass Hut online with a 30% discount. I received the item and it was very well packed to protect the item and I noticed a hug chip. I went to Maycs/Sunglass Hut to exchange it. The..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Stndrdz

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • stndrdz.com

"I signed up and paid you to be one of your testers Over a year ago still havent heard or received any thing from you. WHY???????"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Rosetti

2.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.rosetti.com

"Please tell me where I could buy this purse. Been looking at every store and online. This is a gift for my mom. She has three different colors."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service