Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Orlando, Florida

Jewelry and Accessories

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (367 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I went to pick up an online order from the store. When I walked in NO ONE acknowledged me. I walked straight to the register thinking someone would come over, but they didn't. One female was helping someone along with a guy..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (511 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I wanted to change the address on the order I made for my sister so I need someone to contact me please thanks."

Read All 852 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (728 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I keep getting mail from you saying I havent an account that needs paid. Ive never been on your site, let alone have ever ordered anything. Or setup an account. Please stop spamming my mailbox."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (350 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Hello, I ordered a Kate Spade Spencer Dome Cross Body Bag on April 28th and it was supposed to be delivered on May 5th but my bag hasnt been delivered. The tracking number is #M2DR0735. Please help me shipping my product! Thanks"

Read All 485 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

Pictures On Gold

3.2 (178 reviews)
    • www.picturesongold.com

"The ring was delivered and when inspected you immediately you could see defects in the casting or maybe they are 3D printed. The top portion of the ring under the jewel was hollow and open, not described in the description of the..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"I supposed to receive in my order 4 silver girl charms and instead I receive 4 gold rings"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Le Vian

2.1 (63 reviews)
    • www.levian.com

"Well, I talked to customer service at Kay's and at LeVian. I still do not have my ring back and I go on vacation next week. At this point, my ring has been in Kay's hands since April 21st. It's unacceptable. I am requesting some..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service