Browse Insurance Companies in Orlando, Florida

Insurance

SquareTrade

1.7 (399 reviews)
    • www.squaretrade.com

"I feel as though if I purchase an item or two and something goes wrong, then my warranty should cover it. Wrong answer both times they turned me down. So, I cancelled all of my warranties."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Asurion

1.3 (993 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"I was charged incorrectly and would like to speak with someone ASAP. Think it very unprofessional to NOT be able to speak with someone"

Read All 1779 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Humana

1.4 (330 reviews)
    • www.humana.com

"Billed me for prescription co-pays from November of last year (67 months ago)at a higher rate than what I paid at the drug store. CVS said the amount comes directly from Humana's system so if it was wrong it was Humana's fault. ...."

Read All 639 reviews Customer Service

Infinity Insurance

1.8 (180 reviews)
    • www.infinityauto.com

"Indeed to toll companies represent, I cancelled my policy 04/06/21; the company steel charged the motley payment and my account..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (551 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"For nearly an hourKyle Parkshas been calling my phone asking for Katherine. He calls from different numbers and is a complete jerk. I politely told him to stop calling but he continues only to hang up when he realizes its the..."

Read All 1602 reviews Customer Service

Ushealth Advisors

2.6 (76 reviews)
    • www.ushacareers.com

"Tell them take me off the contact list to *** stupid to understand I've explained my company pays for my insurance told them on a training call take me off the list"

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Cigna

1.3 (155 reviews)
    • www.cigna.com

"We were providers of Cigna Medicare/ HealthSprings and was notified by our patients that were contacted by Cigna we are no longer in network. I spent three hours calling Cigna credentialing and was transferred over eight times..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Florida

1.4 (61 reviews)
    • www.floridablue.com

"called the hlpline for support. wanted my information, i said i am not comfortabtable with that. still tried to get it.
    Didn;t listen, had to keep repeating
    Florida Blue lack customer service."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Ambetter

1.6 (274 reviews)
    • www.ambetterhealth.com

"The number to make payments has always been sketchy. The last 2 months it hasn't even got numbers correct. Last time I had to enter them several times. This month I finally gave up and went online. Why do you have this service if..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Windhaven Insurance

1.5 (50 reviews)
    • www.windhaveninsurance.com

"I used to have Windhaven for like 14 years I'm just wondering if I'm owed any money"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service