Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Orlando, Florida

Hotels and Resorts

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"Charged more at check in than what email stated. No coffee makers in our room #425 waited at least 25 min each day to purchase coffee at Fortuna. No ice machines working on floors. Frozen custard machines down entire stay. No serv..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (291 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"We got the bare minimum in furnishings too. Well be sending pictures. No coffee table no ottoman no end tables in second bedroom. Ive never been so disappointed in the fact our room was not the way its supposed to be in..."

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (296 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"Spent 100.00 at the Thriftlodge in Saskatoon with my 2 young daughters & me being a single mom. We were bitten all night plus I didn't get to sleep at all that whole night & I had a 4 hour trip That I was driving that..."

Read All 594 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1240 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"Late night my key card wouldn't work for my room, so I went to the office and the office we empty. Nobody was there, it was dark in the office...I waited in the cold for over 2 hours until finally the manager showed up ."

Read All 1942 reviews Customer Service

Summer Bay Resorts

1.8 (31 reviews)
    • www.summerbayresort.com

"They sold one plan. Deliver, another, and wount care to cerrect."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Resort Equity Marketing

• www.resortequitymarketing.com

"Sadly I worked there for 6mths in 2004.....the name of anyone you spoke to there is fake....everyone had to use an alias.....my alias was Eddie Cahill when i worked there btw that's not my real name....if anyone involved in the..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (385 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I was not given the room setting reserved. My bedding had not been changed. Facilitys floors filthy."

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service

Festiva

1.9 (126 reviews)
    • festiva.com

"We were called by Festiva and offered a 3-night stay at their resort in Branson if we attended a sales presentation, and we thought it was a great deal. We could not have been more wrong! To begin with, we were not even given..."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (175 reviews)
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"WE WERE LIED TOO BY EVERY DIAMOND EMPLOYEE AFTER THEY GOT OUR MONEY THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Calypso Cay

1.5 (16 reviews)
    • www.calypsocay.com

"This company is horrible and the sales people lie to get you to buy. They are totally scamming people. I would love to start a class action lawsuit against them. Run and never look back. Beware."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service