Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Orlando, Florida

Auctions and Marketplaces

OfferUp

1.9 (3217 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"When I go to sell something and post it I can never find it on in the listings . But but it says my pictures are being reviewed looked at and yet I can yet to find them I don't understand this please help me"

Read All 7339 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2478 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I am unable to get a response from the sell cdr global for a return or refund on my money! The tablet does not turn on all of a sudden. I would like for them to send another or refund me the money."

Read All 6570 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wish

2.0 (8399 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Two of my tobacco pipe not deliver lollll .........................................................."

Read All 17245 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4326 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I ordered next day items, after waiting ALL DAY , and the map showing the driver was on my street and 2 stops away from my address, MY PACKAGES WERE NEVER DELIVERED. I AM NEYOND UPSET RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT RUINED MY WHOLE BIRTHDAY..."

Read All 9481 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3189 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"I still haven't received my pants I ordered. And my shoes just got here and I order my pants before my shoes and never received them."

Read All 5606 reviews Customer Service

Mercari

1.9 (1503 reviews)
    • www.mercari.com

"They resolved the issue and gave me a credit to buy something else I would have rather my money back and if I have a problem the seller doesn't get paid that's lame"

Read All 2706 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3181 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"This is the most bogus *** I've ever experienced, Tophatter should be shut down, I've had multiple issues with these people...and the icing on the cake is that they don't even have a direct contact with customer support to..."

Read All 5653 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (1596 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"I paid for my order and it's in Cincinnati..why is that if it was coming from Brooklyn ny..I want my money back..it seems like this person is a scam artist..I want my money or the item or I will the bank come for money.stop scamm"

Read All 3441 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1575 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I replied to an Exact Match request on Jun 17 at 1:11 PM from 'julian dickey' and sent a quote at 4:05 PM and rather than a reply to my quote I got a second Exact Match request on Jun 17 at 1:19 PM (8 minutes after the first but..."

Read All 3175 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4071 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Following is the info. from AliExpress Help Center to me:
    "For the refund process, please contact your card bank with below successful refund information:
    Acquirer Reference Number (ARN):746976****292000****680