Browse Advertising Companies in Orlando, Florida

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Brock Plaza

• Advertising

"Traci R Dicaprio had rented two units at Brock Plaza in Lake Helen and left without paying 5 months back rent and terms of lease adding up to 15K. She also had consignments from and the owners have contacted us asking "where..."

Volt

• www.volt.com

"Be *very* wary of using Volt Employment Services. Remember that their loyalty lies with the company that pays them - NOT with you, the employee. "

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Summerlin House

• Advertising

"Why is Joyce and the Summerlin House still in business??? She takes your money and then you never hear from her again. At first, she makes you feel like she is there to cater to your every need, but once she gets you signed and..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "I spoke to Rick Berman on the phone in February 2009 about trying to sell my timeshare. We were in agreeance to the terms and I offered my payment information (for the charge of $945.00), only after he stated that I would receive..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Renae4HomeBiz

"RENAE M. AMANNAMISNIAK, HERBALIFE DISTRIBUTOR, SCAMS DISABLED VETERAN
    After answering an advertisement for making income on the internet, my brother who is a handicapped & disabled veteran, decided to look into it on September 10,..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Real Deal Poker Academy

• www.realdealpokeracademy.com

"Took the class. Don't know anymore now than I knew before. Doesn't show up for class. Once he gets your money wont evan answer your calls. It was a big waste of money.Dont do it. John is a very bad teacher doesn't evan..."

Plexor Marketing

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • Advertising

"Saleh- Norah and Abdul - Aliases Middle Eastern cybercrime cell utilizing American banks ( Chase bank and Well Fargo, I am certain many more) to drain hardworking bank accounts utilizing fake companies, fake addresses, fake tax..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Offrs

2.4 (14 reviews)
    • offrs.com

"What a SCAM! I ordered this service on 11/25. 2 weeks later the system was STILL "down". I asked for a refund and magically the system came to life. I logged in and there was NO DATA loaded in my account. It then took another 3..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service