Browse Companies in Orlando, Florida

Florida, Orlando

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27123 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,770 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I am unable to log into Facebook. I am unsure how to fix the issue. I have tried different devices. No luck there."

Read All 36362 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Walt Disney World

2.0 (228 reviews)
    • Theme Parks
    • disneyworld.disney.go.com

"Disney plus application does not function and has an internet presence of not working. Trouble shooting links dont work . I finally got a number 888-905-**** from Disneyland park tech support."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,471 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"As you can see from my ride logs yesterday 17/9/2021 between 18:00 hrs and 19:30 hrs i was booking an Uber from Ikea navi Mumbai to Malad. 5 drivers cancelled on me and the last one was a wait for 24 minutes n one minute before ar..."

Read All 12307 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,691 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"The problem still wasn't solved. Wasn't able to add a payment plan. Overall just over Lyft and their customer service system"

Read All 10197 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,563 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I tried to deposit $3000 to buy ETH., I can't find my money.Where is my money?
    I dont understand once 3000 was taken by Robinhood to invest it was taking more from my account."

Read All 10754 reviews Customer Service

Bright House Networks

1.6 (167 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • brighthouse.com

"this company will not send you a paper Bill and then it's like pulling teeth from a rattlesnake to get a bill online to review bill they told me a lie when I started the service that I would only have to use a card for the..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (241 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"I and my family came to the vacation villas resort and when we arrived there August 27th for a week the unit was dirty and hair all over the bathroom floor and the kitchen was dirty and we couldnt sleep at night because of the..."

Read All 641 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3,887 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"I am employers Postmates from 2019 . I need 1099-misc for government tax . Plz help me . Thank you ."

Read All 8057 reviews Customer Service