Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Miami, Florida

Supermarkets and Malls

Publix

2.7 (378 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"In December of January I had the pneumonia shot and was given a gift card that says pharmacy on it and the girl said it was worth $10. Well, I hadnt used this gift card yet but the girl checking me out said it had a $0 balance"

Read All 1147 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4578 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"i spent alot of money on ur website..two of the 5 items i ordered have arrivved..one was the wrong brand and ur website seller didnt ask me if a diff brand was ok..then when i finally was able to look up my order on ur ***..."

Read All 10518 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.8 (2530 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a range, I am getting a run around with no actual delivery date and some confirmation with security team which ive done already. I am being told my order cannot be cancelled and everyone is refusing. Someone then cancell..."

Read All 6746 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (999 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"I have an area rug ordered maybe 10 days ago. It was due to arrive on Tuesday, then Wednesday. I dont have it and now fed x has now delivery date planned! When this has happened in the past, the item was lost! I am trying to..."

Read All 2913 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1470 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I had given all the details to the representative when I called in. Read the notes. If you truly cared about customer satisfaction, you would not be wasting time time with these repeated emails. Take the information given snd..."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3277 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Let me first say that I buy from Lowes exclusively because Home Depot pissed me off. Now in the last two months, Lowes has let me down twice. First in Florida, I wanted louvered doors installed in my closet. Talked to the rep in..."

Read All 6615 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"Really dirty store and poorly recovered. The main aisles are not terrible but the aisles on the edges are very poorly recovered. The floors are disgustingly dirty and have been for about a year. The floors need a strip and wax...."

Read All 2063 reviews Customer Service

Bjs Wholesale Club

2.5 (403 reviews)
    • www.bjs.com

"Cant speak with US representatives.
    They could care about your concerns!
    They should be easier to contact. And someone in the US should be more astute to Customers Needs."

Read All 670 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (804 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"I have been a loyal customer of Macy's for many years. I placed an online e-gift card for a wedding. Furthermore, I found out when I checked my email, it was declined with no explanation. I called the phone number that was on the..."

Read All 2001 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (882 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"I was out of town with no cash only my sam credit card and they put a freeze on it for possible fraud spent a hour and half trying to unfreeze it. I'm not a technical girl and they wanted me to send a picture is to them transferre..."

Read All 2098 reviews Customer Service