Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Miami, Florida

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Blue World Pools

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"We started out with a salesman who told us 3 weeks after 4 to 5 weeks they still didn't even contact us again on the then after that we were told another 10 days and they get a hold of us after I called them and then they won't..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

National Pool Care

• www.natpool.com

"National Pool Care National Pool Pros provided technical support for a complex pool install with all necessary products to complete the installation. Our purchase encompassed multiple complex orders and different delivery times...."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Skim-A-Round

1.4 (88 reviews)
    • www.skim-a-round.com

"Been waiting for a refund since 6/6/21. Never heard of a reputable company taking so long to issue credit after item has been received"

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Signature Pools

1.0 (1 review)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

"Very racial and arrogant sales people."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Kohler

2.2 (64 reviews)
    • www.kohler.com

"Im past all that doesnt make any difference Ive already bought another sink and it wasnt a Kohler nor will it be in the future. Have a good day."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Jandy Pool Products

2.2 (16 reviews)
    • www.jandy.com

"2 month old Jandy heater will not ignite. Propane guy came out and tested the gas pressure and everything checked good. Goes through cycles and will not ignite. I can smell gas so I know thats not the issue. No blockage in the..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Island Pools And Spa Clermont

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

"Island pool service 407 408 **** 54639 greater grove clermont fl 34714 Dana and Rick aka Richard Mckinney came to my house and destroyed my swimming pool with acid and now my pool walls finish is falling apart and they are not..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Comfort Line Products

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.clpusa.com

"No water flow. It was off when I was about to go in. When I reset. It turns on but no water flowing through."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Cal Spas

1.9 (17 reviews)
    • www.calspas.com

"The jets were frozen up from the day it was delivered 2 years now and after approximately 3Also letters to them unanswered. Their reason was they said I had let sit empty in the sun, but I filled it with water with in an hour of..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service