Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Miami, Florida

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.americasbest.com

"Entered the store University Parkway 34201. All signage states $ 69 two pair and free exam , 2 pair bifocals $ 111 exam free . I did the exam and was told to pick out frames . I picked the $111 group. I went to the register and..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalkFit Platinum

2.0 (29 reviews)
    • www.walkfit.com

"SadBroke charger on LIGE BWO122C model can I buy new charger? No answer from anyone as of this date? Watch is very attractive and solid."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

South Florida Vision Centers

1.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.southfloridavision.com

"I ordered glasses they took 2 months and they were done wrong. They were sent back and 3 weeks later, still no glasses.
    I received a refund, but now an email must go to my insurance co.
    I called 4 times. No response. No email. I nee..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Life Alert

5.0 (236 reviews)
    • www.lifealert.com

"I live alone and having Life Alert is comforting and reassuring! I know when contacting Life Alert, assistance is minutes away. My balance is not always good – therefore I have fallen and when I do, I cannot get up without help...."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (304 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"They never answer the phone. I will never purchase from this store.
    Kept calling days and days , no response"

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

The Hurrycane

2.8 (67 reviews)
    • www.hurrycane.com

"Got out of my car unfolded the Cane made sure things were firmly together walked about 5 feet and the cane separated causing me to fall in the parking lot. Breaking my glasses and a bruised face and knee."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

TattooSuppliesDirect

• www.tattoosuppliesdirect.com

"In July I ordered $98.99 in tattoo supplies from Tattoo Supplies Direct, on the 23rd of July I got an e-mail from them telling me that U.S. Customs had held up my order,and I could either wait or ask for a refund so I chose to get..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Target Optical

1.8 (104 reviews)
    • www.targetoptical.com

"The Target in the Belmar mall in Lakewood thinking I would get a better deal but no. As they say you get what you pay for.
    The prescription was wrong and and tried to make them work for a week or two but it was just wrong tried to..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Stanton Optical

1.5 (330 reviews)
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"Walk in told to stop at the door I did not have a mask lady yelled at me from across the room thru customers she was waiting on they turned to look at me I told her I was hear to pick up my new glasses she said not without a..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service