Browse Media Companies in Miami, Florida

Media

Twitter

1.9 (274 reviews)
    • twitter.com

"It has been months of my account banned and I have still heard nothing nor have I been helped in any manner. I have received no emails for help."

Read All 649 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Channel

2.2 (850 reviews)
    • www.hallmarkchannel.com

"I have enjoyed watching Good Wife because it has been family friendly in the past but with the recent addition of a lesbian couple. that is no ;longer true I have been watching it for several years but i I will have to stop watchi..."

Read All 2427 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fox News

2.5 (423 reviews)
    • www.foxnews.com

"JT interiors / Jonathan Torres I gave him deposit of 900.00 and he never returned to do the work, I found him on homeAvisors/ Angie's List and they say they can't refund my money"

Read All 1907 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Prime Video

2.2 (369 reviews)
    • www.primevideo.com

"What a joke. 3 times I called with the same issue. Customer service was the worst. Waited on hold for an hour to speak with a supervisor only to be hung up on. Still getting charged after canceling for the 3rd time and refused a..."

Read All 892 reviews Customer Service

Tv Land

1.9 (633 reviews)
    • www.tvland.com

"Everyone loves Raymond is always in Spanish. Please fix. My residents can't watch the show they love because it's in Spanish"

Read All 1695 reviews Customer Service

Bbg Communications

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • bbgusa.com

"I had a long delay and missed a flight in Rome FUMICINO.
    My sim wasn't working so I found a payphone that took credit cards. I wasn't happy about he issue already and thought, "this is going to cost me!" The signs on it said 1.00 E..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo

1.7 (968 reviews)
    • www.yahoo.com

"Why doesn't Yahoo have a customer service phone number?
    If the problem doesn't fit into one of their online "canned" resolutions, there is no way to get upir problem handled.
    Not very customer oriented."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

I Am A Star Project

3.2 (5 reviews)
    • Media

"I Am A Star Project acting and talent auditions for Reality TV Pilot and Big Show lure money from unsuspecting parents. They prey on the dreams of children and place pressure on parents to spend money. I checked them out and did..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

HGTV

2.3 (418 reviews)
    • www.hgtv.com

"I have watched your show for years. You need to make a show that helps hundreds of people get homes instead of one person getting a dream home ! I would die to win and get a fresh start for me and my daughter! But I would give..."

Read All 1576 reviews Customer Service

CBS TV

2.1 (530 reviews)
    • www.cbs.com

"Does anyone monitor the on air signal out of the CBS affiliate in Jacksonville Florida ? They have over the past 3 weeks continued to dump out of the CBS Evening news and start Judge Judy 5 minutes early. Don't appreciate missing..."

Read All 1721 reviews Customer Service