Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Miami, Florida

Jewelry and Accessories

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (511 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I wanted to change the address on the order I made for my sister so I need someone to contact me please thanks."

Read All 852 reviews Customer Service

Septimo Jewelry

• septimofashion.com

"I know this lady from my gym la fitness waterways wow I bought a shirt from her "

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Charming Charlie

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.charmingcharlie.com

"Ordered a bracelet and received the wrong one. Wanted to exchange for the one I wanted and had purchased at 30% off. I emailed customer service and was told they dont do exchanges.
    So now if I want to get the right bracelet, I have..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"On Fri June 11 in Greenville Sc at the Haywood mall i goes to do a return which would have been 106.45 something in that nature so i pick out something else which the necklace was 54.99 the ring was 39.99 and bracelet was 39.99..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Pictures On Gold

3.2 (178 reviews)
    • www.picturesongold.com

"The ring was delivered and when inspected you immediately you could see defects in the casting or maybe they are 3D printed. The top portion of the ring under the jewel was hollow and open, not described in the description of the..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Watches

2.1 (80 reviews)
    • www.perfectwatches.info

"SAME AS THE OTHERS, I SUBMITTED AN ORDER, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ANSWERING QUESTIONS QUICKLY-BIANCA OR AMY-
    WANTED MT TO USE WESTERN UNION AND SEND MONEY TO SOUTH AFRICA TO OYAMA NAMHLA
    MU DUMB *** SELF FELL FOR IT! ONLY REASON WH..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Luminox

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.luminox.com

"I have a Lumin Ox Recon with the rubber strap. It was a Christmas gift in 2019. I wear it part time and I'm now facing my second wrist band replacement ! At $40.00 + I think I should get more than 8.5 month average life out of..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (367 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I went to pick up an online order from the store. When I walked in NO ONE acknowledged me. I walked straight to the register thinking someone would come over, but they didn't. One female was helping someone along with a guy..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service