Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Miami, Florida

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

LabCorp

1.7 (861 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"The lab is definitely understaffed! Even though I checked in online, after about 45 minutes of not getting a text, I went inside. The line of people said they weren't taking people by appointment, just wait inline. So why do you t..."

Read All 1526 reviews Customer Service

Baptist Hospital

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.baptisthospital.com

"It maybe a great place for others but not all. My grandfather was in Baptist Hospital in Little Rock Ar with Covid-19 they made phone calls and video chats to my family as if he was doing fine a week later day after new years he..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Quest Diagnostics

1.8 (364 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"On June 11, 2021, I went to the office located at 12709 Toepperwein Live Oak, TX. I had and appointment at 245 PM. I was told that the Dr. have not send the paperwork to them. I was going to call my daughter to find out the Dr nam..."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Cleveland Clinic

1.9 (189 reviews)
    • my.clevelandclinic.org

"I was in the Avon location Cleveland Clinic ER for an anaphylaxis reaction. My throat was tightening, I had shortness of breath, heartburn and nausea. The new graduate nurse Tyler preforms my iv medication without properly..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Boston Medical Group

1.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.bostonmedicalgroup.com

"Rejuvapulse isnt proven to do anything.
    The ICP (penile injections) are way ober priced you can get the same thing from your urologist for 95% what Boston sells it for. Just buy the applicator on Amazon for 30$
    Boston medical is jus..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Vitas Healthcare

1.4 (75 reviews)
    • www.vitas.com

"DO NOT USE VITAS HEALTHCARE
    Our involvement with Vitas Healthcare was a total nightmare from start to finish for both my wife and myself. They were un-organized, un-prepared and everything had a time delay while they could find an..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Mount Sinai Health System

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.mountsinai.org

"Arrived for a 9:20am appointment 36West 60th St. The receptionist was extremely rude and I was ridiculed for wearing two face masks. I was told to remove my face mask. The receptionist said condescendingly, you can wear five if yo..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (514 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"I had an appointment for 2 shots as I was leaving town in 2 weeks. I left work in a hurry; fought traffic; and found that Minute Clinic was CLOSED!! I received NO advanced notice and NO ONE knew where the nurse was or why the..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

Home Instead

1.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.homeinstead.com

"First visit called out day of. Supervisor came. Second visit, all good. Third visit, called out day of, said can't make it Have a nice day. ,Do not hire"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Halifax Health Medical Center

1.5 (31 reviews)
    • www.halifaxhealth.org

"I watched people suffer for hours while over paid Doctors sit on their *** on my tax dime that should have been helping. So much for that oath. This is supposed to be the most modern health care system in the world. Halifax is a..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service