Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Miami, Florida

Food Manufacturers

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Direct Usa

2.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.directusafoods.com

"I PLACED AN ORDER, FOR WHAT?? I WAS CHARGED $76.00 RECEIVED NOTHING, I FINALLY GOT A REFUND. nOW I'M BEING CHARGED $46.00.AGAIN FOR NOTHING. I LOOKED THEM UP ON LINE, CONVENIENTLY THEY DON'T PUT THEIR FULL PHONE NUMBER ON THE CUST..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Breyers

2.0 (237 reviews)
    • www.breyers.com

"I had bought two things of more professional and polite people like Jonathan more professional where's this Breyers ice cream one coffee one French vanilla the French vanilla one was half full I spoke to Jonathan he was very..."

Read All 604 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Lays

2.4 (71 reviews)
    • www.lays.com

"Dear Sir, I am writing to you regarding a complaint of a distributor in my area, Umsning, Ribhoi, Meghalaya. I have ordered for chips and the person responsible is not delivering the stock despite keeping enough stock in his godow..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Kirkland Signature

2.9 (105 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"There has apparently been a change, and not for the better, in the plastic jars used for Kirkland Mayo.
    I am a 65 yr old, with arthritis in my hands and am now able to turn the lid past the point where it is tight enough to lift by..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Stouffers

2.0 (220 reviews)
    • www.stouffers.com

"The product did not reflect normal Stouffer quality. Will buy again as have never found the quality I appreciate more."

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Planters

2.1 (182 reviews)
    • www.planters.com

"Planters is the best! After hooked while living in Florida moved back to Arizona. I tested it against my old favorite Skippy creamy. I ate. Teaspoon of the Skippy it was like I had a teaspoon of sugar in my mouth, had to dispose o..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service