Browse Flowers / Florist Companies in Miami, Florida

Flowers / Florist

Terrys Florist

1.2 (112 reviews)
    • terrysflorist.com

"Placed an order for large bouquet for death of a family member on behalf of the rest of the family. They called to say that they couldn't give same day delivery. I told them that was fine the following day or even the next day...."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Sendflowers

1.5 (174 reviews)
    • www.sendflowers.com

"The flowers are half dead, drooping and just sad.
    I sent this to brighten someone's day who has had surgery. This display is just embarrassing. I am embarrassed that the recipient thinks I sent this pathetic display.
    This is ridicul..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Premium Florist

2.2 (73 reviews)
    • www.premiumflorist.com

"Sinceramente me encantan todo los arreglos florales que arman, nunca me han fallado! lo recomiendo mucho mas que otros sitios. Recomiendo 100%"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Flowers Corp

• Flowers / Florist

"i received a flower delivery on 4/19. they were wilted and filled with weeds not florist greens.

i called 4/21 for a replacement. i was told i would receive it the next day. never hard from them.

he sender called them as well,..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

GiftTree

2.1 (77 reviews)
    • www.gifttree.com

"I ordered a fruit gift basket and paid $10.95 for over-night delivery. They delivered it 5 days later and would not refund my money. They said "No refunds." Terrible service and terrible experience because the gift did not get..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Floral Originals

• www.ftdfloristsonline.com

"I ordered 2 different flower arrangements for a funeral. Online they look so nice and decent size but when I seen them in person I was very disappointed and embarrassed!!

They were so much smaller than what I expected and for what..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service