Browse Equipment Companies in Miami, Florida

Equipment

Harbor Freight Tools

2.3 (315 reviews)
    • www.harborfreight.com

"I applied for a harbor freight credit card. But could not find out if i was successful or not.can you look into it and advise me? I am Dave Vest
    Email nrv_dr_2009@***.com.
    Please let me know."

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service

Worx

2.3 (213 reviews)
    • www.worx.com

"When I go on the internet to chat says "42" minutes, but never changes no matter how long you wait. You never get to talk with anybody. A complaint will be filed with Better Business Bureau.
    Stop cheating!"

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "Over all our years of dealing in the Aviation Industry, is worth expressing my gratitude to Ultimate Aviation Solutions. They have always treated us with respect and have delivered all our orders on time. I don't normally writ..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Wheelz And Grillez

1.4 (1 review)
    • www.wheelzngrillez.com

"My elderly mother bought the contract last year for her Jeep Compass. Her transmission went out and was taken to the shop on the 20th of May. By 830 am that morning my dealership called and told me that they had contacted the..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Truckaddons

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.truckaddons.com

"I placed an order recently and all was great. Found out they are now owned by a new company called Truck And Extras. Got my part in two days. Will use them again!"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

The Snap Store

1.6 (140 reviews)
    • thesnapstoreapp.com

"Hey! I ordered on 11 June but didn't get any confirmation email or message but the charges are deducted from my account.
    I also want to track the order .
    My order I'd is : 146****
    I also mailed regarding the same three days back and..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

The Online Body Shop

• www.kingsautomallbody.com

"I purchased a front bumper for $184.00 after 2 weeks didn't receive it contacted the co. was given an excuse of a family emergency and they were backed up and would send it out in a week or two. Contacted them again they said..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

StockWise Auto

2.2 (18 reviews)
    • www.stockwiseauto.com

"I bought a Firethorn red molded carpet for my 19 77 Cutlass Salon I also ordered the black matting that goes under it that was an extra $57 or $54 its been five days since the carpets been delivered and there has been no delivery..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

RadiatorsWarehouse

• www.radiatorswarehouse.com

"They sent me a damaged radiator and when I returned it they said I had damaged it. Frank from there has the worst customer service I have seen and was rude every time we spoke. Do not buy anything from them. I am still waiting..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Power Torque Engines

1.5 (35 reviews)
    • www.powertorqueengines.com.au

"100% dissatisfied in this service. I ordered an engine over 2 months ago & as of yet they have not even BEGUN to build my engine. Will NOT use this company EVER again!"

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service