Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Miami, Florida

Appliances and Electronics

Brandsmart Usa

1.7 (137 reviews)
    • www.brandsmartusa.com

"DoYou guys really have to step up your customer service. Not only did I go to the store and place an order, the sales rep placed an order for a non standard refrigerator. Extra money, only to have it arrive at my house, wrong..."

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1450 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a Netgear Modem Router that worked for less than a year. I took it back to the Best Buy where I bought it, in its original packaging with the receipt, and they wouldnt return it for even a store credit. This is..."

Read All 3940 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Hoverboarder

1.3 (66 reviews)
    • hoverboarder.com

"I never got my hoover broad nor did I get my money back when I called to talk to customer service they were rude to me and kept hanging the phone in my face and now all I want is my money back"

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Tigerdirect

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • www.tigerdirect.com

"I got some memory from tiger that didn't work. I tried to return it and was hassled from the start, being told 15% restock fee plus I had to pay return shipping. If that wasn't bad enough they told me to contact the manufacture..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

Geek Squad

1.6 (325 reviews)
    • www.geeksquad.com

"Hey,
    I want to cancel this because I can not afford it. Has become unemployed. I tried to phone but the number dont excist"

Read All 670 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.7 (431 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"I called the repair service on Friday and explained that my refrigerator was making a loud noise when it came on. I was told by the repair service that there would be no charge if a problem could not be found. I asked a second tim..."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

Office Depot

1.6 (144 reviews)
    • www.officedepot.com

"I waited all day for OD to come pick up the extra desk that I didnt order. I only ordered one desk and got two but deliverer wouldnt take back other one. I set up a day and time for OD to come pick up extra one. They emailed they..."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.7 (290 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"My phone was giving issues and I sent it in to be checked out.they sent me the same phone and it has been giving the same problems( no one can hear me on the other end but I can hear them).now it is dialing and I don't see the..."

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service