Browse Theme Parks Companies in Miami, Florida

Walt Disney World

2.0 (219 reviews)
    • disneyworld.disney.go.com

"Not watching Loki, you pispoor mother ***
    My arm hurts from the jab.
    Feeling feverish.
    Why have you interrupted my service you foolish *** Where is my Disney?
    Not happy with your lack of service. My pit bull is not happy with you eith..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Seaworld

1.9 (115 reviews)
    • www.seaworld.com

"Over 40 days ago, we requested the cancelation of our annual pass, and its now been the fifth time that we've tried to cancel it. Before June 8th, the document showed up as expired, but we still got charged for this month, since,..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Legoland

2.1 (29 reviews)
    • www.legoland.com

"I bought an annual pass for my daughter last on June 16, 2020, I gave a down payment and I financed $ 82.50 in 11 parcels of $ 7.50 monthly total $ 149.85, which I finished to pay in full in May 2021.
    I saw in my card that you char..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Disneys Animal Kingdom

• disneyworld.disney.go.com

"tickets 120 dollars for one day.alot of things were closed up.cost 5 dollars for a bottle of water.was over 30 dollars for 2 people to eat a snack.went mainly for the safari.waited in line for 2 hrs.children crying.most the..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Disneyland

2.4 (168 reviews)
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"I have been trying for an entire week to get in touch with customer service. IF I get through on a number, I will sit there for 60-90 min with zero response. I have emailed 3 times. No response. I have called way too many times an..."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Busch Gardens

1.8 (36 reviews)
    • buschgardens.com

"Todo el día atracciones cerradas por tormenta eléctrica y mucha lluvia,además algunos ride,como cobra en mantenimiento."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service