Browse Advertising Companies in Miami, Florida

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Homemetry

1.4 (11 reviews)
    • homemetry.com

"Apparently my information is listed on this site for a property that I do not own have never owned will never own I would like my information removed I am tired of getting sales calls 24/7 because of their misinformation remove..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service
  • "Suzanne Marotti is a sociopath that does not care for the property rights of others. She and her family have stolen from the inheritance of her brother, James Jones (Clearwater, Fl) by stealing 650,000 from him leaving him absol..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "These online finance companies are taken advantage of people who are just trying to survive in today's economy. I also feel our banks should be more diligent in recovering our money,they also should file complaints against these..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • "I have had the most HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with Chris Placek with Credit Resolution Services. He will initially act very interested in helping to resolve your issues but once he received my full payment of $950 he became harder and..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Clubflyers

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.clubflyers.com

"I was promised my business cards would be delivered on the 13th. I ordered my cards on or around the 4th. My order is still in production (19). They apologized and sent me a coupon for ten dollars off a future order meanwhile my..."

Alliance One

2.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.allianceoneinc.com

"The call went straight to voicemail and I did not reply. My name is Celia Snyder
    858-262-****. If you could please return my call, Id appreciate it. Thank you.
    This is regarding government payments."

Adzzup

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Advertising

"They have been working on making new website for my company. 6 months or so. Very cheap website. just a bunch of square boxes. They're lack of common sense, improper wording, makes me wonder what grade they dropped out of. I have..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service