Browse Companies in Miami, Florida

Florida, Miami

Ubereats

1.5 (14,191 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"My food didnt get delivered. We waited outside, when the person who was supposed to bring my food didnt show up we asked the doorman if he saw an uber eats person and he said no one past by."

Read All 29110 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,796 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I had to purchase a new phone.Same phone number.(585)498****.Money in my cash account disappeared.I even put more in it hoping things would straighten themselves out.Balance of more than $200.00 is gone.Again its the same phone..."

Read All 13212 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.1 (10,840 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Mera facebook id lock ho gya h
    Or mai open nahi kar pa rhe h
    Please meri help kare

Lyft

1.8 (4,030 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I give ride to this customer he was drunk and throw up in my work Im not able to work cause of this if you guys more information 845549**** this is my number contact me"

Read All 11166 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,169 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I want to speak to a human about my bill as my account that I use to pay this utiility was compromised. I need to speak to a human to clear this up. I have tried EVERY number I can find."

Read All 5712 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (4,151 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"They don't have customer service to call at all at least on Saturday charge you cancel after waiting hour half so have no other options terrible never recommend ever"

Read All 8614 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,918 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"My order is 009056**-**-101*****-*** was not delivered by the DoorDash driver Kareem A. October 16, 2021 at 8:15pm"

Read All 23089 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,368 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"Att shut off cell phone sim yo force customers to upgrade, spent 1 hour getting SIM switched back on.
    This is a customer service nightmare for att.
    I will be looking for a new service as I upgrade, and att is now the last choice.
    I k..."

Read All 6486 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,665 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I put money into the app and I didnt have enough for all of the money and now every time I have money you guys are taking it from my savings account?"

Read All 11028 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (392 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.publix.com

"Destanee hunsucker sleeps with everybody man at Publix (Jamestown, NC), in particular she slept with Perry Hopkins and he was married. Now she's seeing my husband and has given him a STD."

Read All 1167 reviews Customer Service