Browse Companies in Lake Buena Vista, Florida

Florida, Lake Buena Vista

Walt Disney World

2.0 (233 reviews)
    • disneyworld.disney.go.com

"Paid for tickets on line but didnt receive them
    I dont want to loose my money
    I came here to enjoy my vacation"

Read All 492 reviews Customer Service

Wolfgang Puck

1.8 (164 reviews)
    • Kitchen and Cooking
    • www.wolfgangpuck.com

"The pesto shrimp pasta came 47 minutes later was mushy and shrimp dried and burnt. My daughter didnt eat it, after waiting another 12 minutes I saw that my meatloaf order ticket hadnt even been sent to the chef! The waitress was i..."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Disneyland

2.3 (177 reviews)
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"Ive called for a week straight about 5 to 10 times a day and the customer service line is always either saying that they have a high volume of calls to call back later but every time I call back and says the same thing over and..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (286 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.wyndham.com

"We were misled into buying this timeshare. They put a cease and desist on our account for some reason and then refused to speak with us. They use legal court terms to scare clients into upgrading or making payments. I haven't paid..."

Read All 583 reviews Customer Service

Uniqlo

2.0 (87 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.uniqlo.com

"I contacted them four times via email attempted several times to chat with them to no avail. The checkout process was showing error code every time I wanted to check out and since they cannot give me customer service I did not..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

StaySky Vacation Clubs

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • Travel
    • stayskyvacationclubs.com

"we were invited to stay in ford for 4 days. we had to watch the presentation and the person told us he wouldn't sign our voucher unless we purchased this time share. We were going to be stuck with a $2000 hotel bill if not. I..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Sixt

1.6 (280 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.sixt.com

"Hello my name is Chavis brown I was inquiring about the past due Amount on tolls from a rental I had so I would be able to rent from
    You again."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1,302 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.priceline.com

"Couldn't get a hold of anyone who could help you, their phone system is crazy, could not connect with a live person. Very frustrating"

Read All 2906 reviews Customer Service

Magic Kingdom

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • disneyworld.disney.go.com

"My son and I went to Disney. He has asthma. We stopped so he could use his inhaler and one of the workers came over to us and told me he needed to get his mask on his face correctly!! Are you kidding me right now. I get the mask..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Keystone RV

2.1 (653 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.keystonerv.com

"I have several complaints. Black water flush leaks out of the walls around tub. Both storage doors leak. Ice maker in fridge leaks. Self leveling control malfunctions. I bought this trailer thinking it was manufactured by Thor. I..."

Read All 1252 reviews Customer Service