Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Jacksonville, Florida

Service Centers and Repairs

Tires Plus

1.8 (268 reviews)
    • www.tiresplus.com

"AngryWtfAngryOn the morning of 6/17/2021, I took my car to Tires Plus at 6603 West Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida 32818-**** and left a 200.00 deposit for new tires to be placed onto my 2014 Buick LaCrosse Premium vehicle.
    W..."

Read All 687 reviews Customer Service

Tire Kingdom

1.7 (181 reviews)
    • www.tirekingdom.com

"I went to the tire kingdom store on 16th. street inst.petersburg to have them check my brakes.they ended up replacing both front and back brakest in spite of the fact that they advertised 134.99 per hour they ended up charging me..."

Read All 540 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jax Auto Mart

2.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.jax-automart.com

"They have worked on all my Lexus's I have five Lexus and Jax Auto Mart maintains all of them. They are the best repair shop for Lexus in Jacksonville . Better than the dealership and more affordable , I save 35% with them over..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (444 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"I have come to Pep boys (Steven's Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA) on Sunday, 6/13 to check the issue of starting problems with my car. I have bought a new Battery from Pep boys in June 2019 with a 3 years warranty. Since I have started..."

Read All 1450 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

Automotive Electronic Solutions

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.aesmodules.com

"They said they could fix our ECM and it would be sent back after only 2 days. Paid $250 up front, they said if they can't fix it, they will refund all but $90 inspection fee. Nothing after a week. Called to see what was going on,..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"I recently had my transmission rebuilt by Aamco. I have had my truck back for 2 weeks and now I can't drive my truck to even go the McDonald's drive thru. Otherwise truck will die. It will not idle for longer than 5 minutes...."

Read All 787 reviews Customer Service

Speedway Gas Station

2.3 (521 reviews)
    • www.speedway.com

"I was trespassed, threatened at gun point, and my car towed because my battery was dead from my light being on while I counted change for gas. I filed a lawsuit against a security company and now they harass me every chance they..."

Read All 879 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (399 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"The windsheild was suposely fixed. The windshield still leaks water inside the car. They had suposely was fixed the windshield. But the windshield still leaks water inside the car."

Read All 1049 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (470 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"Florida st petersburg location. Read Yelp and google reviews. I will continue weekly. I was severely mistreated at 34th street north location. 7 DAYS in a row."

Read All 887 reviews Customer Service