Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Jacksonville, Florida

Footwear and Clothing

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I have been trying to contact ANYONE that is a human being to do a return... and y'all do not get back to me and if it passes 30 days because I cannot get help, this is ridiculous! If I had known your customer service was so bad..."

Read All 3288 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3289 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"I ordered two separate packages and none of them came. i dont even want them nomore because i needed them for a trip but the trip passed"

Read All 7864 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tradesy

1.9 (577 reviews)
    • www.tradesy.com

"I ordered this handbag by mistake. Seller was contacted &;;responded right. They informed me to contact Tradesy to cancel since they were unable to do it on their end."

Read All 1077 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4393 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I placed an order and used the wrong email address so when I had to send some items back and get a refund they keep sending it to the wrong email. Haven't gotten resolved and it's been over a month and a half"

Read All 9584 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"Been a mistake in address it shows incomplete, so my order went back to the sender seeing for a refund or is it possible I will receive my item today?"

Read All 3451 reviews Customer Service

Ross Dress For Less

2.4 (539 reviews)
    • www.rossstores.com

"I purchase something at the Aramingo store. I live closer the store at Cottman Plaza. I brought plates some had broken. They was willing to accept the unbroken ones and send me back to the the Aramingo for the broken ones. The..."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

Romwe

2.3 (1813 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"I ordered one swimsuit from Romwe and never received it. I was hoping to wear it on my vacation and am extremely disappointed that I cannot speak with someone from the company to resolve my issue. I would like a refund but..."

Read All 3483 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1748 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I have received 3 dresses all the same
    2 more purple dresses
    So I have 5 dresses when I just ordered one of each.
    Please refund me for 5 dresses that I don't want !!!!
    You are an awful company to do business with !!@
    Diane Moulton"

Read All 3173 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1113 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"Hi i explained i carnt print anything off so letting u know im sending 2 dress,s back tomorrow 22june21a blue buttoned up to tight
    n animal print to wide n short. U said u would refund me the money in an email
    Kind regards n thanku"