Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Jacksonville, Florida

Food Manufacturers

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Weaver Popcorn

1.9 (26 reviews)
    • www.popweaver.com

"I went to pop a bag microwave popcorn tonight and when I pull it out of the microwave I was shock that it was about 1/4 was pop I was very shocked when I saw that
    Thats what I got after about two handfuls"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Clover Valley

2.3 (692 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"my husband bought the milk at the dollar General in cuyler ny I put some on cereal couldn't figure out that awful taste like chemicals he had a glass if milk and he said it taste like plastic so I dumped it down the sink will..."

Read All 1365 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Marie Callenders Meals

2.3 (130 reviews)
    • www.mariecallendersmeals.com

"I started baking the pie- opened the package of 'crumbs'-
    There are many large pieces that I
    Have been stabbing with a knife to little avail- any suggestions????
    Thanks Irene Volchik
    Sent from my iPhone"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Hungry Man Frozen Dinners

2.1 (135 reviews)
    • www.hungry-man.com

"In the past when I purchased the Classic Fried Chicken meal, there were three pieces of chicken. The last three meals I have purchased I within the last four months only had two pieces of chicken and the price was the same. Are..."

Read All 273 reviews Customer Service

Honey Maid

1.7 (281 reviews)
    • www.honeymaid.com

"most disgusting taste I have ever had I think something is chemically wrong with this product and should be tested. it was the cinnamon flavored grahams 0444**** I had to spit out product and it left a very bad taste in mouth. I..."

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service

Direct Usa

2.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.directusafoods.com

"I PLACED AN ORDER, FOR WHAT?? I WAS CHARGED $76.00 RECEIVED NOTHING, I FINALLY GOT A REFUND. nOW I'M BEING CHARGED $46.00.AGAIN FOR NOTHING. I LOOKED THEM UP ON LINE, CONVENIENTLY THEY DON'T PUT THEIR FULL PHONE NUMBER ON THE CUST..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service