Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Jacksonville, Florida

Appliances and Electronics

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1452 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I received an email that order BBY01-8064****4769 was delivered on my front steps and it is not.
    Please track and deliver as scheduled.
    Awaiting your response!
    Its crazy that all you have for customer access is this pissed off email...."

Read All 3944 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.8 (292 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"They replaced my phone it should have been an unlock phone but every minute something comes up saying sim card phone is not from Verizon. What that mean?. And why it saying that. The phone also goes blank sometimes m, this is not..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

Tristar Products

2.0 (259 reviews)
    • www.tristarproductsinc.com

"Sandy helped me said my order was shipped June 7,2021 said to give it a few more days and cb if not received"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

Vizio

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.vizio.com

"I was on the phone with tech service for quite some time last week. The young lady decided it could not be fixed and stated she would send me an email whereby I could send a picture. I received no such email. I also text and recei..."

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Office Depot

1.6 (144 reviews)
    • www.officedepot.com

"I waited all day for OD to come pick up the extra desk that I didnt order. I only ordered one desk and got two but deliverer wouldnt take back other one. I set up a day and time for OD to come pick up extra one. They emailed they..."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Kirby

2.0 (145 reviews)
    • www.kirby.com

"I dont want to keep my vacuum. I am having issues with it. I want you guys to take it back. I havent made my first payment yet. I do not want it anymore. The one part I constantly fight with to put on has got me to my breaking..."

Read All 413 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (581 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"Two month old washer stopped working, called they set me up for a replacement washer delivery july22. I ordered the pedestal, delivery (July 21) to be installed with it. After waiting 4 hrs for delivery I called and spent a total..."

Read All 1523 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (706 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I want to speak to someone about my fridge it has rust on the front door and I only washed it with mild soap and water I've called ur company and n im not getting any results the phone numbers listed are not correct please call..."

Read All 1699 reviews Customer Service