Browse E-commerce Companies in Jacksonville, Florida

E-commerce

Telebrands

1.9 (399 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"Upon installation one visor was received damaged . The other visor received in good condition. Need replacement visor."

Read All 2334 reviews Customer Service

Usa Discounters

1.7 (30 reviews)
    • www.usadiscounters.net

"tv not working and I need warranty info or a contact number"

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

2.9 (115 reviews)
    • www.sweepstakesclearinghouse.com

"Once again I was wondering If you've still to do the (different) vouchers such as washer/dryer, pots/pans ,laptop/computers &;;;;;; so on & tove do have a 'Washer/dryer' that I've used the vouchers..."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

Personal Creations

2.3 (107 reviews)
    • www.personalcreations.com

"I put wrong date and would like to cancel order I have all my information I ordered and infinity sign for my niece wedding"

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Lifetime Enclosures

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.lifetimeenclosures.com

"Stay away from this company! Their prices are too high, they propose schedules they know they can't meet, they rarely return phone calls unless requesting money, they offer way too many excuses and they provide a warranty that..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Costway

2.0 (689 reviews)
    • www.costway.com

"Ordered a costly water slide which came with damaged tubing. I called multiple times and kept getting disconnected"

Read All 1355 reviews Customer Service

Bulbhead

1.9 (659 reviews)
    • www.bulbhead.com

"I just place an order about 2pm today and I spoke with George he was so rude. He hung up on me because I ask him to explain the $14.99 situation again. He fast talking so really dont know what he saying. He need to slow down...."

Read All 1228 reviews Customer Service

Bedding Inn

1.7 (438 reviews)
    • www.beddinginn.com

"I have been messaging for an order update, conformation number, and or an estimated time of delivery and have not heard anything from company yet."

Read All 980 reviews Customer Service

As Seen On Tv

1.6 (252 reviews)
    • www.asseenontv.com

"I brought 2 pillows from then side sleeper looks lik a candy cane they where not filled all the way i have brought them before not satisfied with these would like my money back"

Read All 761 reviews Customer Service

The Buckle Runner

• www.bucklerunner.com

"This is a very shady operation! I had ordered some paracords and buckles from them. The paracords were delivered, but the buckles were on backorder...1 month behind. I asked for a partial refund...no response. I filed a..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service