Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Jacksonville, Florida

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Guthy Renker

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"I am being charge for Perricone skin care products that I did not approve of. And now I am being charged fir another order"

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Proactiv

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.proactiv.com

"I contacted customer service to ask a simple question: has the Refining Mask been replaced by the Clarifying Mask? While this would appear to be a very simple question, CLARK sent me off on a head spinning journey. He could..."

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BoxyCharm

2.2 (1959 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"They need to have a customer service. It feels like they are trying to avoid contact with their customers."

Read All 4444 reviews Customer Service

BellaLabs

1.3 (187 reviews)
    • www.bellalabs.com

"My name is Denise alonge I got an order that I didn't authorize for 183 dollars that was charge to my acct spoke to ur third party sent back product n they will only refund me 4.95 I can be teach at 508322**** or dalonge67 I look..."

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Bath And Body Works

2.7 (281 reviews)
    • www.bathandbodyworks.com

"I made a purchase back in May 20 2021 and I havent received my package and o dont have any track number. My purchase was for $55.13."

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (486 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"My package has been in Chandler Az for 2 days June 14th. Today is the 17th and still no package.
    Received a phone call from on Trac delivery service asking for the business name where the package was to be delivered.
    When speaking t..."

Read All 961 reviews Customer Service

Suave

2.1 (184 reviews)
    • www.suave.com

"Product is okay but their pump hair spray bottles are too slick to hold and crush inward causing it to get a vacuum that won't let it pump unless you open the cap to vent it."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

No No Hair Removal

1.6 (173 reviews)
    • nonopro.com

"I accidentally put in the wrong address for shipping"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (436 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"Charged me after sending me stuff on a subscription. I never formally signed up for a subscription it was automatically done when I bought a package from them at a discount - not realizing it would be charged for another stash at..."

Read All 1249 reviews Customer Service