Browse Companies in Jacksonville, Florida

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27123 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,129 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"My comcast internet phone service has been out of order for months and they refuse to send a tech out to fix the problem. I suppose this is my punishment for going to the BBB to try to get the issue resolved. These people are..."

Read All 5629 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.1 (9,770 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Please sir my account lockd please open account my phone number not active please sir my account open immediately"

Read All 36362 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,813 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I received one part of the order, but the other five parts weren't included in the box. Pretty weird, right?"

Read All 10959 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Keith Pierson Toyota

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.keithpiersontoyota.com

"Trying to buy a new Tundra. Went to Keith Pearson today and they marked a 53,000 dollar truck up 30,000 dollars. I couldn't believe it. We have been to other dealerships and although the deals aren't as good nobody but Pearson..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,691 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"The problem still wasn't solved. Wasn't able to add a payment plan. Overall just over Lyft and their customer service system"

Read All 10197 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,471 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"As you can see from my ride logs yesterday 17/9/2021 between 18:00 hrs and 19:30 hrs i was booking an Uber from Ikea navi Mumbai to Malad. 5 drivers cancelled on me and the last one was a wait for 24 minutes n one minute before ar..."

Read All 12307 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,601 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I would like my money put back on my card because I was charged for pizza that I never received. Thank you."

Read All 6651 reviews Customer Service