Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Supermarkets and Malls

WalMart

2.2 (4539 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"on June 3rd i placed an online order , Order Number 742521****852. i used my EBT Card &;;;;;;;;;; my Master Card - Walmart charged me 20.46, 4.60, and i currently have a pending charge for 6.58 on my Master Card. i should of..."

Read All 10445 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2520 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"The representative was knowledgeable, patient and professional and helped me resolve the issue. I would recommend this company."

Read All 6730 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3249 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Hello Lowes,
    I was attempting to make a purchase of a pink master lock key chain and as I was attempting to pay for it the system wasnt responding to my credit card as it continued to ask for a pin # I did indeed press the green ci..."

Read All 6581 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (876 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"I am partially blind and mistyped addres by 1(one) number and did not catch it until a day later. Called to get it corrected as the credit card is also issued to my address. The item i ordered is over $600 and if address does not..."

Read All 2089 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (377 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"Need to delete Publix from my phone it's messing up my phone once I fix it I'll put it back..."

Read All 1144 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1465 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"Can not finish a project if you only carry 7 ft oak facing and 8ft oak plywood.will not use home depo again"

Read All 3198 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"HI my name is ersoy cavdar i went to family dollar store in riverside adress is 6155 tyler st riverside ca when i was shopping they tow may car i learn you guys working *** towing inc company but that company was illegal thet..."

Read All 2058 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1028 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"684 bertkouns industrial loop Shreveport la. What is up with DG stores not allowing paying customer's to use the restrooms."

Read All 2128 reviews Customer Service