Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Orkin

1.5 (96 reviews)
    • Pest Control and Services
    • www.orkin.com

"I paid orkin to tent my house and fix the wood that was dry rotted, which was supposed to include the chimney and various fascia boards. The people who tented the house didnt plug in my air conditioner again, broke two fence..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (492 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.oreo.com

"This at first sounded super pleasant. My boyfriend and I opened It up and were extremely thrown off by the strong candle sent that came from the box. I personally believe this flavor is dangerous, lol borderline torture."

Read All 1142 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OptumRx

1.4 (499 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.optumrx.com

"In August, I ordered Glatiramer and alcohol swabs. I did not receive the swabs. I reordered in September the swabs &;;;;;;;;;;; Glatiramer. Did not receive the swabs again. In October, I ordered the swabs with Olanzapine. The..."

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Ooshirts

1.8 (309 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ooshirts.com

"Ooshirts charged me $675 for an order on 5/3 and have not yet fulfilled the order. I have sent them multiple emails & they do not reply. Its so unfortunate to see them doing this to other companies."

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service

OneVanilla

1.7 (284 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.onevanilla.com

"J'ai un souci avec ma carte j'ai essayé d'acheter une recharge avec le service ding I n'ont rien reçu Maïs I have j'étais prélevé sur ma carte hier j'ai contacté le service il mon dire le remboursement à été fait que ma banque..."

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance

1.5 (66 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.oceanharbor-ins.com

"I canceled the policy 2 days prior to the cycle, over the phone customer rep never sent the link, so I can send my declaration form.
    I called again and again, and I finally spoke to someone, got the declaration paperwork done and s..."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

NordicTrack

1.6 (320 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.nordictrack.com

"I need to get replacement parts for my NT bike and I haven't received any word from Nordic Track. The control panel only statics and the panel does not light up."

Read All 579 reviews Customer Service

NFL

1.5 (1,073 reviews)
    • Sport
    • www.nfl.com

"I have a free trail for 7 days an cant watch no games an they Sevice was not working but charged my account an I still cant watch nothing on the NFL channel so I will like a refund to be issued back to my account please"

Read All 3243 reviews Customer Service

Newsmax

2.5 (153 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.newsmax.com

"Just want my magazine delivered to my new address
    1331 N Dixie Downs Rd #150

Newmar

2.4 (25 reviews)
    • Auto
    • www.newmarcorp.com

"My ODO reset from 13800 miles to 0. I called Newmar and they told me to call Frightliner. Frightliner parts said the part to repair the ODO is $812. This is a common problem and should be paid for by Newmar. Charles Schrump"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service