Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Florida, Fort Walton Beach
  • "I had pictures taken in May and the photographer wrote on my receipt "3 weeks" for pics to arrive. Well, 4 months later, after numerous phone calls,voice mails & e-mails, I hadn't received a single response or my pictures This..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,924 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"We drove up to the drive thru at the Popeye's in New Iberia, La and sat there for about 5 minutes with no one acknowledging us for our order. During this time I was hollering "Hello". I finally got tired of waiting and drove..."

Read All 4813 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Planters

2.1 (186 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.planters.com

"The once great Planters cocktail peanuts no longer exist. Large peanuts with oil and salt that were the best have been replaced by smaller tasteless variety that do not compare.
    Thumbs down to those responsible."

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (450 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.pepboys.com

"Your local manager called me over a month ago and said you were reviewing my case and he would call me back with an answer. He never called back."

Read All 1456 reviews Customer Service

Party City

1.8 (404 reviews)
    • Party Supplies
    • www.partycity.com

"La botella de Champagne floja de aire y falto un Globo de 24 el cual pague un día antes y hoy cuando mande a mi hijo a recoger se lo entregaron mal la orden, no puedo regresar a la tienda porque ya estoy en la dieta de mi hija,..."

Read All 752 reviews Customer Service

PartsGeek

2.1 (948 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.partsgeek.com

"I already explained my self in other reviews! I don't feel it's necessary!..."

Read All 2129 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,678 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.panerabread.com

"You took away the shortbread cookie. That was, by far, one of your VERY BEST products!
    And it is almost.officially fall. We wanted pumpkin bagels to eat on the way!! Why are you so far behind he rest of those who offer the beloved..."

Read All 2708 reviews Customer Service

Orkin

1.5 (93 reviews)
    • Pest Control and Services
    • www.orkin.com

"got them in june of 2021 because heard mice under house---i paid 160 up front the guy jay went under put stickey boards boards under --fine-then the gnats were bad--they sprayed added items to catch foamed drains---then sprayed..."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

OptumRx

1.5 (497 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.optumrx.com

"I would like the right phone number to call you. please
    I would like the right phone number to call you please"

Read All 797 reviews Customer Service

Ooshirts

1.8 (309 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ooshirts.com

"Ooshirts charged me $675 for an order on 5/3 and have not yet fulfilled the order. I have sent them multiple emails & they do not reply. Its so unfortunate to see them doing this to other companies."

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service