Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Clear all filters
Florida, Fort Walton Beach

Ricks crab trap

• Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

"I'm some what of a regular at Ricks Crab Trap restaurant. I dine there about 2 to 3 times a month. They have $5 dozen raw or steamed oysters for happy hour. Which is why I go to Ricks. Today i got a dozen raw and i also wanted to..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Rhino Shield

1.5 (63 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair
    • www.rhinoshield.com

"Rhino Shield painted my house 4 years ago. Every surface painted white, window sills, frames, pillars, overhang, door frames, EVERY surface paint white has mold and mildew on them. Not on the pale yellow, or on the light blue..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Renovation Experts

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair
    • www.renovationexperts.mobi

"My company has been using RenEx for about 3 years. We are General Contractors based out of St Louis, MO. Some of the complaints on here are legit about having to go through a bunch of leads that are not quality, but I do have to..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Regional Acceptance

1.7 (141 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.regionalacceptance.com

"I have been trying to reach you about my payment and such but, unable to reach you. I keep getting the run around with messaging. I will not be responsible for late payment due to not being able to reach you. I am taking a copy of..."

Read All 431 reviews Customer Service

ReBath

1.5 (88 reviews)
    • Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling
    • rebath.com

"My small bath remodel was to take between one week and ten days. After 8 unbearable weeks of debris mess, caustic materials used, paint that peeled off the walls like rubber, spills of unknown fluids on the floor, unauthorized wit..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

QVC

2.3 (454 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.qvc.com

"Paid bill over a year ago - QVC has contracted with 4 different collection companies to get this payment again. Never a resolution except to say Ill send this over to the department that handles this."

Read All 1017 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (391 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.publix.com

"I like to go back to Publix. I paid $14.95 for goat meat. Had no meat but bones.
    Please replace it with chicken.
    I love Publix. Great place to shop.
    My phone no is 561 464 ****"

Read All 1163 reviews Customer Service

Prosource Wireless

• Appliances and Electronics

"Bought a Windows 7" notebook as gift for a family member. You can imagine how disappointing it was when it was opened and it never powered up. Still in the box waiting for a RMA. It would be great to get the $79.99 back from this..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1,252 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.priceline.com

"Need to speak with Vanessa at Travel Services 1-87*-***-****
    As we were disconnected on 09/17/2021 while speaking.

Read All 2803 reviews Customer Service

Precision Tune

1.7 (96 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.precisiontune.com

"I took my wife's Jeep there because it was leaking coolant . they said it was the radiator.700$ I said ok . they called said it was done .so I got there paid them .by the way price went up of what they quoted us.and then I looked..."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service