Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Shoppers Advantage

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.shoppersadvantage.com

"I cancelled them after a few months of membership and found out they have been continuously billing me. They refuse to send a cancellation email just like they refused to last time."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service

Securus Technologies

1.7 (963 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.securustech.net

"Not talking to a representative of how to set up the app just a computer saying the same thing in emails sence no refund might as well use this app"

Read All 2286 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sams Club

2.3 (893 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.samsclub.com

"Your scan and go app does not work at the gas pump anymore. I have reinstall the entire app and still it does not take my card or operate properly. It used to but it has changed since you updated your site. This will drive me to..."

Read All 2119 reviews Customer Service

Roamans

2.0 (184 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.roamans.com

"Ordered top on July 24th promised I would get on Thursday the 29th if I paid 9.99 extra when I didn't get it called woman assured I would get on 31st still don't have I really needed it to go with the jeans I had ordered on Wed Au..."

Read All 297 reviews Customer Service

Riviera Fitness

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.rivierafitnesscenters.com

"I have tried to cancel at the location and they told me to email so I did and yall are still charging me. I canceled because I cant afford it and now my account keeps going into the negative because I cant get yall to cancel it."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Ricks crab trap

• Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

"I'm some what of a regular at Ricks Crab Trap restaurant. I dine there about 2 to 3 times a month. They have $5 dozen raw or steamed oysters for happy hour. Which is why I go to Ricks. Today i got a dozen raw and i also wanted to..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Rhino Shield

1.5 (62 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair
    • www.rhinoshield.com

"Had Rhino Shield Paint my Place on Delacroix Island after Hurricane Isaac And They Had to Re Paint it 3 Times in The First Year. It Is Peeling and Faded Again. I Don't Want Them to do ANYTHING to It Again. I Just Want People to..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Renovation Experts

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair
    • www.renovationexperts.mobi

"My company has been using RenEx for about 3 years. We are General Contractors based out of St Louis, MO. Some of the complaints on here are legit about having to go through a bunch of leads that are not quality, but I do have to..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Regional Acceptance

1.7 (136 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.regionalacceptance.com

"I need a title transfer i called the number recording states after hours this is not true. Same time zone"

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

ReBath

1.5 (88 reviews)
    • Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling
    • rebath.com

"My small bath remodel was to take between one week and ten days. After 8 unbearable weeks of debris mess, caustic materials used, paint that peeled off the walls like rubber, spills of unknown fluids on the floor, unauthorized wit..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service