Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Tire Rack

2.3 (15 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.tirerack.com

"Need to talk to a representative"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (394 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.tgifridays.com

"HORRIBLE service. I was told we wouldn't seated in 45 min. We were seated after waiting a while 2 hours. I fell asleep waiting to be seated. After getting there customer service was horrible.i was warned by a previous customer..."

Read All 707 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Texas Beauty Supply

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • texasbeautysupplies.com

"I couldn't pull y'all up I wanted yo place an order can I call you if do email your number
    My name is Latoya Haynes"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

TeeChip

1.7 (1662 reviews)
    • Printing
    • teechip.com

"I want to be called at 203-909-****
    Ordered 4 tees 2pink, 1 charcoal , 1 green only
    1 pink cat shirt came And even though I went through PayPal 3 explanations were given to me and all of them were wrong"

Read All 3054 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2626 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"Two times recently we went through the drive through in Wake Village, TX. The same person took or order. She did not have a clear speaking voice and was rude when we could not understand her. The next time through, we had a questi..."

Read All 4570 reviews Customer Service

Super 8

1.6 (213 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Checked in to the Super 8 in Memphis on 6/4/21. It was super filthy, drug activity galore, prostitution and God knows what else. Gun fire broke out in front of our room and fearing for our lives we packed up and left. The desk..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service

Sun Tracker Boats

2.3 (27 reviews)
    • Water Transport
    • www.suntrackerboats.com

"The short center fuel tank/engine mounting pontoon on my 2016 20' Fishing Barge is a terrible. When underway the entire fuel tank, except the filler neck is under water. I have replaced and resealed the fuel sender several times..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Smartstyle

1.8 (627 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.smartstyle.com

"I visited a Smart styler salon in Taylorville, IL. Located in their Walmart on 6-3-21.
    What I wanted was dark roots and a platinum blonde about 6 inches from my roots down. I have shoulder length hair that is fine, very thin, and n..."

Read All 1237 reviews Customer Service

Silver Airways

1.5 (119 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.silverairways.com

"Tried to cancel by phone and on computer with no luck so guess this email will have to do.Very dismayed this has been a frustrating and lengthy process..I could've just said forget it but was trying to be considerate so seat..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Shoppers Advantage

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.shoppersadvantage.com

"I cancelled them after a few months of membership and found out they have been continuously billing me. They refuse to send a cancellation email just like they refused to last time."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service