Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Total Wireless

2.0 (583 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.totalwireless.com

"When purchasing new phones that will be compatible with Total Wireless one must also purchase a new phone plan, even if there is already a current plan in place. I am having trouble with Total Wireless honoring and applying to my..."

Read All 890 reviews Customer Service

Total Air Care

1.4 (193 reviews)
    • Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning
    • www.totalaircare.net

"came out to fix a/c, changed thermostat and said our breaker needed to be changed, (how did he know thermostat was broken if a/c would not run?) put used thermostat on wall and did not hang it correctly. called them again the..."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tootsie Roll Industries

2.8 (15 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.tootsie.com

"I bought a bag of 50, 40 of them were crushed and broken when you open the wrapper they were the chocolate pops. They looked hazy like they got hot or something or tnhey were just old. Dont you look at what you pack is there any..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (561 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.t-mobile.com

"Tmobile customer service is the worst, comparing to Verizon. If you are intended to call in for help, it telling you waiting time on 5 minutes, its actual waiting time is more than hrs, I am writing this review while been waiting..."

Read All 1448 reviews Customer Service

Tire Rack

2.2 (16 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.tirerack.com

"Tire rack sold me tires that were manufactured three years before I purchased them. When the tire fails after four years of use they told me it was my fault. I will never purchase another product from Tire Rack."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

The College Network

1.1 (46 reviews)
    • Universities, Colleges and Schools
    • www.collegenetwork.com

"Need to re-enroll. My lab is paid & I was informed I could resume my studies when I am ready to do so. I have not been able to get in touch with customer service & I need some help to so."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (403 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.tgifridays.com

"They did a switch to there rewards points system and at that time they took my points away I tried everything I could to fix the problem but its impossible to get in contact with anyone so at this point I feel theyre a bunch of..."

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service

Texas Beauty Supply

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • texasbeautysupplies.com

"I couldn't pull y'all up I wanted yo place an order can I call you if do email your number
    My name is Latoya Haynes"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

TeeChip

1.7 (1,668 reviews)
    • Printing
    • teechip.com

"I ordered a shirt on Aug 15. Told it arrive Aug 20. Still no shirt. Tracking showed it went from Houston to Memphis then on Aug 23 Connecticut and nothing since"

Read All 3063 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2,729 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I still have not received my coupons you promised to send me due to my complaint of waiting so long to get my food. I spent $25 at taco bell and waiting 38 minutes for ny food"

Read All 4730 reviews Customer Service