Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Waste Management

1.7 (768 reviews)
    • Waste And Recycling Services
    • www.wm.com

"Most recent experience involved another missed pickup. Called and was assured it would be picked up. As expected, it wasn't, so I sent an email. Nothing again"

Read All 1272 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.2 (973 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"Re:4445 US Highway 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33809
    STAY AWAY if you are DISABLED!!!!! I called to check on the status of a refill that I had submitted a few days ago. I spoke to Vesai Sal, a Pharmacy floater. That is the name I was given...."

Read All 2332 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

USPS

1.6 (1397 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Lady driver very rude.my vehicles front bumper is barely sticking out my driveway next to my mailbox she wont deliver mail..i came out to recieve mail on a differ occasion, i being polite tried to recieve it and lady drove right o..."

Read All 3294 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.7 (810 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.usaa.com

"Ive called them about me and my grandson was in wreck and there not helping how they have caused us me grief and how we where injured and about my grandsons truck and how he had insurance and how they are suppose to help the..."

Read All 1627 reviews Customer Service

Tv Land

1.9 (631 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.tvland.com

"I love your channel.
    I do not understand why you would fly the LGBT flag over your TV Land logo.
    It is against GOD
    You are falling in line with the other companies bowing down to something that is wrong.
    Why not support America.
    Withou..."

Read All 1686 reviews Customer Service

Trendyiron

1.0 (55 reviews)
    • Beauty Supplies and Equipment
    • trendyiron.myshopify.com

"I ordered and paid for this curling iron and I never received it !!!!!What a rip off"

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Total Wireless

2.0 (565 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.totalwireless.com

"my phone is locked and I can't use it and I just bought it I just paid $78.08 for the phone and the cover to take care of it and get home and try to set stuff up it won't do anything but lock up"

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

Total Air Care

1.4 (190 reviews)
    • Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning
    • www.totalaircare.net

"They are complete trash doing nothing but scamming people, and should be criminally investigated and prosecuted."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

Tootsie Roll Industries

2.8 (15 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.tootsie.com

"I bought a bag of 50, 40 of them were crushed and broken when you open the wrapper they were the chocolate pops. They looked hazy like they got hot or something or tnhey were just old. Dont you look at what you pack is there any..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (489 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.t-mobile.com

"My wife and I visited a T Mobile store in Victorville to up grade our phones to 5G and to shop for new phones and before this encounter always had a great experience everyone always wonderful and helpful however in this instance..."

Read All 1349 reviews Customer Service