Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Zales

1.6 (194 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.zales.com

"Placed Order going on 2 weeks ago, on the 5th. First website stated order was to be shipped on 15th. Then get message the shipping is delayed 3 days....now it's AVOIDbeen 5 days past that and still NOT SHIPPED!!! I have called..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

Whataburger

2.1 (297 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • whataburger.com

"Order two hamburgers which was horrible and they charged me $12 plus tax for it. The hamburger patties were paper thin now and burnt and dried out. The bun was on my hamburgers had been grilled or toasted to the point that it..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Waste Management

1.7 (802 reviews)
    • Waste And Recycling Services
    • www.wm.com

"Somehow the recycling and yard waste can get picked up weekly, but we are lucky to get trash picked up after two weeks and only after multiple calls. This week we called 4 days in a row and still not picked up"

Read All 1310 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.2 (1,021 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"The nerve of me to call to ask about missing points when the customer service just put me on hold and then disconnect I call back to then wait 40 min for noone to answer...so then I found another number to call and the girl was..."

Read All 2402 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,466 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Mailman returns some mail instead of delivering. USPS or local post office has no customer service. No live person to call."

Read All 3439 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.7 (835 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.usaa.com

"USAA used to be among the best in customer service. Then, maybe 20 years ago they must have fired most of the customer service employees and bought some of those telephone tag machines leaving you without any ability to talk even..."

Read All 1676 reviews Customer Service

Tv Land

1.9 (649 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.tvland.com

"I know you splice pictures of Deschutes county jail prisoners into your material and I intend to have you shut down. TV Land is disgusting."

Read All 1737 reviews Customer Service

Trendyiron

1.0 (55 reviews)
    • Beauty Supplies and Equipment
    • trendyiron.myshopify.com

"I ordered and paid for this curling iron and I never received it !!!!!What a rip off"

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service