Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Elon Property Management

1.4 (101 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.elonproperties.com

"Isn't it interesting that Enon management did not dispute her complaints but simply added ta comment they were a subjective view of her. Why are there 33 complaints listed from my complex alone, I didn't write them Elon. Not one..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11260 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I am still getting alerts via text messages about promotions for door dash. I dont have an account with door dash. I got a new phone number and the new number I got was associated with a person who has an account. Please remove..."

Read All 21749 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5268 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Cancelled dtv 3/19/21. 3/25/21 dtv collected $188 via autopay then discontinued services 4/02/21. You pay in advance!! Now getting billed for equipment. Provided tracking #'s on 3 occasions over last 2 months along with shipping..."

Read All 13469 reviews Customer Service

Botach Tactical

1.6 (108 reviews)
    • Weapons
    • www.botachtactical.com

"Be advised, I am a repeat customer of this company and the same follow suit each time. You buy, pay and two days later they send a tracking number and notify you the time has been shipped. TWO WEEKS LATER, you check the tracking w..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service

AutoZone

2.2 (440 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.autozone.com

"Hector b answered all my ?s and did a great job of helping me very satisfied with the help I recieved"

Read All 1035 reviews Customer Service

Allied Van Lines

1.4 (26 reviews)
    • Moving and Storage
    • www.allied.com

"My complaint is with a company called allied moving and storage, not allied Van lines. Allied moving and storage is a unscrupulous scam machine and one of the supervisors, Bill White, is seriously rude and obnoxious. As they are..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (185 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.zales.com

"I recently upgraded my wedding ring because my first one had snapped at the top of the band and we paid 2000 cash to upgrade it to beautiful 1 carat diamond ring set in 18k gold and less than 3 months the entire top stone and its..."

Read All 501 reviews Customer Service

Whataburger

2.1 (270 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • whataburger.com

"waited 45 min for a hamburger never came asked for money back was told they would find out why they are having a problem asked 3 times for money back told no when I got mad and said i was calling police i got a refund the one on..."

Read All 461 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service