Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Lorex

1.9 (489 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.lorextechnology.com

"1 out of 4 cameras in the brand package that I purchased has blurry video during the night (infrared mode). This is after I installed the whole system at a customer's place.
    1. I filled out an online support ticket for replacement...."

Read All 690 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (968 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"I order from Jimmy John's on a regular basis. I noticed the prices on my sandwich fluctuates sometime I paid 14 other times I pay under 12. I called to order my husband a sandwich today, you spoke on the situation from last night..."

Read All 1875 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,283 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I put my right address in for delivery but somehow fedex sent it to a different address. Which doesnt make any sense to me because I doubled checked my address was right"

Read All 11704 reviews Customer Service

Elon Property Management

1.4 (101 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.elonproperties.com

"I formally stay at Morgan trace apartments 4065 Jonesboro Rd union City apt 1003 with my wife Jennie.My name Jide Babalola.I need a copy of my 2018 lease which you can send to me through my email and statement if possible.i have..."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,934 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I cancelled my subscription for dashpass on 4/27/20 and received a confirmation email but I am still being charged $9.99 every month."

Read All 23176 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,849 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.centurylink.com

"It is impossible to contact customer service, only hear recorded lines
    this company is very poor. Phone quit over 3 weeks ago and can not contact any one for help
    I know why most people no longer want land lines and would not consid..."

Read All 3621 reviews Customer Service

Botach Tactical

1.6 (112 reviews)
    • Weapons
    • www.botachtactical.com

"Ordered 2 items. 2 items arrived but one was not the item I ordered. It was a lesser quality item from a different company. Contacted and was made to feel like I screwed up. Would not get me a return label to send their mistake..."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

AutoZone

2.1 (488 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.autozone.com

"They really are harrible fuel pumps the one I installed looked very inferior to the OEM pump but with blind faith installed it anyway. It's only been a few months and failed. I have to say, I have replaced many fuel pumps before..."

Read All 1123 reviews Customer Service

Allied Van Lines

1.4 (26 reviews)
    • Moving and Storage
    • www.allied.com

"My complaint is with a company called allied moving and storage, not allied Van lines. Allied moving and storage is a unscrupulous scam machine and one of the supervisors, Bill White, is seriously rude and obnoxious. As they are..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service