Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Sears

1.8 (2520 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"The representative was knowledgeable, patient and professional and helped me resolve the issue. I would recommend this company."

Read All 6730 reviews Customer Service

"Purchased 3 piece set in March paid cash
    Settte damaged
    Asked for replacement
    Given date
    Waited all day RTG no show
    Given 2nd date waited from 12 til 7:15 / talked to customer service twice called waited on line for 1.5 hours to speak..."

Read All 2635 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3456 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Management has been stealing out of the cashier lying to employees about paychecks and it's been costly going off for like months delivery drivers getting money taken out of the eight tips."

Read All 6412 reviews Customer Service

Paypal

1.7 (2227 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"I allowed a friend to use my PayPal card and have his family member put $105 on my PayPal card I immediately withdrew the money $85 I gave it to you the guy I let use my account same date the person who put the money on my card..."

Read All 4594 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2380 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"must have cash after midnight to buy which I keep my debit card which personally I think is more safe than carrying cash!"

Read All 4686 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (277 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.maaco.com

"I called to drop off my truck for repair and I told the lady that answered that I will need a ride back to my house as I live 3 Mikes away . She told me we are not a taxi service and hung up . I am bringing business to you I have..."

Read All 833 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3248 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Attempted to purchase a new washer at our local Lowes. They didnt have them in stock and we wanted to take it home so they referred us to one about 20 min away. I tried to call to confirm they had it available but they didnt answe..."

Read All 6577 reviews Customer Service

Lorex

1.9 (476 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.lorextechnology.com

"Some how my systems not working it keeps telling me its off-line I dont know whats been done different but every time I call its either the answer machine goes on and its saying that theyre closed or its the weekend because of..."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (953 reviews)
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"Placed online order. Sandwich made wrong. Called store 6/11/21 9:30 pm.
    Extremely rude female employee hung up on me and arguing with me about sandwich.
    She also was very poor customer service more than once.
    She refused to fix sandw..."

Read All 1856 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4323 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"They made an error on my order and the help center did not help at all. You can not talk to anyone and the topics for the help center are very limited.I couldnt proceed any further. They need to have live agents so we can talk to..."

Read All 9425 reviews Customer Service