Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Waffle House

2.3 (1,311 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"I am missing $390 from a check with cook hours was told they would give me the back pay this week and this week came I got shorted on this weeks check as well and got no back payments"

Read All 2274 reviews Customer Service

Snapchat

1.7 (514 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.snapchat.com

"I need to talk to someone ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is my snap chat delete !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 2092 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.8 (2,609 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"My washing machine has broken 4 times this year. Having to wait weeks for it to be fixed. Im having to spend more time and money going other places to wash. What can you do to make it better for me. I cant keep doing this."

Read All 6891 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,246 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"No star for delivery service! Our product delivery is scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 27 from 12 pm - 4 pm. No one shows up, no product has arrived, but I have received a text on Wednesday, Oct. 27, at 1:20 pm while I am waiting at..."

Read All 2715 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I need my money back not only once but twice this happened
    For one my pizza box looked like it was ran over by a car they did not give me my soda but charged me for it and my buffalo wings box was hit by the same car and they didn'..."

Read All 6710 reviews Customer Service

PayPal

1.7 (2,675 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"Yall say I have trouble with account want let me send money to someone what do you want me to do Ive had enough of all the bull that I have to deal with on here"

Read All 5706 reviews Customer Service

Moneygram

1.9 (770 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • global.moneygram.com

"I missed the utilities' office:. Now I have no power and a 50 reconnect fee. always some *** with youll company .. youll need to do better training an send people money without all errors!"

Read All 1696 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,608 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Good morning , please kindly have the person who call me, May I have her call me again. I was able to point out everything what was going on with most of the McDonald Store. One more thing issue I forgot brought to her attention...."

Read All 5073 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (294 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.maaco.com

"After leaving my 1990 Lexus LS400 for body work with Maaco over 6 months, I returned to get the mileage information today because I changed the status of the car to antique. What I found was unacceptable. My middle console was..."

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,467 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I have been living out of my bedroom since August 13th because of a washer malfunction. I have been waiting on cabinets.They were supposed to install on oct 26. Downstream logistics is fubar. They called and said they were..."

Read All 6912 reviews Customer Service