Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Apria

1.4 (531 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty
    • www.apria.com

"Took to long to revive oxygen when final received I didnt need it anymore took two months almost three to lick back up"

Read All 1185 reviews Customer Service

Anyavee Railay Resort

• Hotels and Resorts

"The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes about 30 minutes walk from where they drop you off until you get to the resort...."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Annie Cloth

1.4 (1,164 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • anniecloth.com

"I ordered what I thought were some really nice shirts. When they finally came I was shocked at the awful quality. Was told to return them at my expense (more than the total) for a refund. Claim denied cuz I had no proof of deliver..."

Read All 1851 reviews Customer Service

Angies List

1.6 (277 reviews)
    • Review Websites and Directories
    • www.angieslist.com

"I had no power to my trailer. I am on oxygen therapy and need power. Brandon White was the electrician that was referred. He had another job to complete and didn't know how long he would be. Mr. White completed his job and came..."

Read All 767 reviews Customer Service

AmeriCredit

1.1 (31 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.americredit.com

"AmeriCredit reported a vehicle which was surrendered back to them as income to the IRS. It wasn't income I didn't have the money. Now I have to pay taxes on something I never had.
    I do not recommend AmeriCredit to anyone."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Value Inn

1.4 (185 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.americasbestvalueinn.com

"I cancelled a reservation, and they did not want to give me the refund back.. i was on Foley gulf shores in Alabama the hotel customer attendance was very rude and nothing professional at all"

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

American Tactical Sports

1.5 (103 reviews)
    • Weapons
    • www.americantacticalsports.com

"I placed two orders today one for a red dot sight one for a shoulder holster...The order numbers are #216**** and #216**** ....These are the only items I want and the only items I will pay for.....Do not put me on the vip list or..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

American Laser Skincare

1.7 (117 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.americanlaser.com

"Bought it and didn't use it and they said I could use it at anytime! Bought it on April 6, 2012 in Grand Blanc Michigan. Payed $3,100.00 for it not very happy! Please keep me informed! Went last week to use it and closed a new..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Alluracell

1.3 (36 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"On 6/24/2019 I was charged $93.40 by your company. I DID NOT ORDER anything from you and I never heard of you before that charge was taken from my checking account. I have NO NEED for any of your services and I want the $93.40..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Alegria Shoe Shop

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.alegriashoeshop.com

"I returned a pair of shoes in dec.or Jan. I ask to receive a credit for the shoes. I can’t find any information on my credit. My customer number : 364790 Part#: QIN-5008-39 Price: 49.00
    Please look this up because I can’t afford to..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service