Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (422 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.banfield.com

"I called for 2 weeks to cancel by Aug. No one called me back. I had the bank stop all payments.¡!!!¡!!!??!??!??!??!?!???!!??!????.??!?!(/(-&+:!+"

Read All 1766 reviews Customer Service

Apria

1.4 (527 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty
    • www.apria.com

"I have gotten a CPAP machine and get my supplies from Apria for 5 years. This is probably the worst company I've ever dealt with. They make mistakes about half the time with the supplies they send. They charged me full price a..."

Read All 1182 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Anyavee Railay Resort

• Hotels and Resorts

"The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes about 30 minutes walk from where they drop you off until you get to the resort...."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Angies List

1.6 (274 reviews)
    • Review Websites and Directories
    • www.angieslist.com

"In 2019 I relied on reviews in Angie's list selecting a contractor. After witnessing his work ethic and quality, I can't believe the reviews were honest."

Read All 764 reviews Customer Service

AmeriCredit

1.1 (30 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.americredit.com

"I don't recall giving Americredit permission to run my credit for any reason, as far as I'm concerned this is pure fraud"

Read All 239 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Value Inn

1.4 (163 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.americasbestvalueinn.com

"They are still charging my card for a whole week that I havent even stayed there and nobody will pick up the phone"

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

American Tactical Sports

1.5 (103 reviews)
    • Weapons
    • www.americantacticalsports.com

"I placed two orders today one for a red dot sight one for a shoulder holster...The order numbers are #216**** and #216**** ....These are the only items I want and the only items I will pay for.....Do not put me on the vip list or..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

American Laser Skincare

1.7 (117 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.americanlaser.com

"Bought it and didn't use it and they said I could use it at anytime! Bought it on April 6, 2012 in Grand Blanc Michigan. Payed $3,100.00 for it not very happy! Please keep me informed! Went last week to use it and closed a new..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Alluracell

1.3 (36 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"On 6/24/2019 I was charged $93.40 by your company. I DID NOT ORDER anything from you and I never heard of you before that charge was taken from my checking account. I have NO NEED for any of your services and I want the $93.40..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Alegria Shoe Shop

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.alegriashoeshop.com

"I returned a pair of shoes in dec.or Jan. I ask to receive a credit for the shoes. I can’t find any information on my credit. My customer number : 364790 Part#: QIN-5008-39 Price: 49.00
    Please look this up because I can’t afford to..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service