Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

eHarmony

1.5 (931 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.eharmony.com

"Ive tried to cancel my membership numerous times to know avail. I have contacted customer service and also to no avail. They tried to tell you that theyre doing you a favor. I gave them an option and they never got back to me. I..."

Read All 1986 reviews Customer Service

Eargo

2.7 (165 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • eargo.com

"I want to thank Pete for his attempts to contact me concerning feedback on my Eargos. Thanks to Hassan (sp) my problem is solved. He was very patient and walked me through exactly what I needed to do to allieviate the problem. I w..."

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1,059 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"I clicked on a link it was safe but then i logged in my account because it was logged out and some minutes after i logged in it kicked me and didnt let me log into my account again"

Read All 2178 reviews Customer Service

Discovery Channel

1.8 (448 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.discovery.com

"I don't have the money need to cancel I will come back after I have the funds as of right now I can not afford it please cancel"

Read All 921 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.5 (3,325 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.dhgate.com

"Cant find order and my card was charged on oct 13th. My card was charged $50. I didnt receive any confirmation email but card was charged"

Read All 5918 reviews Customer Service

Delta Dental

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.deltadental.com

"we have dental for many years and rarely used. went to dentist this year and had to pay entire cost because delta said we had no coverage. after many phone calls delta said it was paper mistake. i was never reimbursed. 2nd dental..."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Days Inn

1.6 (242 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I have pictures of the filthy room the tub was dirty the pillows were dirty there was literally crap on the wall I'm talking not like dirt I'm talking actual crap on the wall the pool was full of floating hair the people next to..."

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service

Cricket Wireless

1.8 (592 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.cricketwireless.com

"I was trying to tell everyone that my number is on someone line and they keep cutting my phone off and I wanted to remove it from their line and still no help"

Read All 1143 reviews Customer Service

Crest Financial

1.8 (194 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.crestfinancial.com

"I never had an account with your company. What is this charge for? Thank you- Annette R. McClinton"

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

Correctional Billing Services

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.correctionalbillingservices.com

"I had money on old phone number i got a new phone number can it roll over to my new metro service"

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service