Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Golden Corral

2.3 (685 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Went to Golden Corral with my wife and she got a virus in her stomach
    She is been suffering for almost a weekn"

Read All 1367 reviews Customer Service

Godiva

2.1 (58 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.godiva.com

"July 9th, 2021 I called the Godiva.com customer service to let them know that I received a box of chocolates that reached the best by date of June 2021 and Asked if I can exchange it for a fresh box because I dont want to eat..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Garnier

1.8 (182 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.garnierusa.com

"I had a baby 3 months ago and thought thats why its just pulling out whenever I shower and brush it after its Constantly just leaving strands of hair all over its definitely the whole blends honey Im switching tomrorow!!!"

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

From You Flowers

1.5 (769 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.fromyouflowers.com

"I have contacted customer service, and they are supposed to credit my delivery fee and deliver flowers tomorrow the 27th since they were not delivered the 22nd as promised. Disappointing, but I'm hoping they make it right. Better..."

Read All 1562 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.7 (520 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.frigidaire.com

"I spent $3000 for a refrigerator. It leaked water all over the place and a tech came out and fixed the drip hose.
    4 years later, it started to freeze everything. I changed the thermistor and nothing changed. Then would no longer co..."

Read All 1058 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Boat Club

3.4 (53 reviews)
    • Water Transport
    • freedomboatclub.com

"They accused me of stealing a boat, WOW, Slander, and Libeled me in a written email. Terminated membership. I see the same exact wording for others from the same internal Person, at Tampa Franchise. Madeira Beach seems to be the..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • Governmental Organizations and Politics
    • www.flhsmv.gov

"I moved back to Tenn I had a wreak this year in a 2013 ford escape my fault I need to get my Tenn licence I need my Florida licence release don't have that car I paid my fines now I can get my licence.release my FL d.l. Kathy..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

FlipKey

1.4 (147 reviews)
    • Travel
    • www.flipkey.com

"Dear FlipKey
    I just restarted my site after shutting it down and several years of not using it. When going through all the new requirements, it requested my Social Security number, which I refuse to give out to entities that are no..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,899 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"FedEx always delivers my package to wrong address it's heavy and temperature sensitive it's my breathing medication"

Read All 6363 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (962 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.familydollar.com

"After speaking with a very informative and professional representative, my concerns were addressed and she followed up with an update. I received a pickup notification of my item within a few minutes of the call."

Read All 2113 reviews Customer Service