Browse Companies in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Cox Communications

1.6 (806 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.cox.com

"I am very frustrated over the inconsistencies in the balances reported to me from your company. I received a letter informing me of a returned payment which never happened. I had already set up a future payment and it was paid...."

Read All 1660 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,831 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Got charged for old English scratch remover was out of stock never got refundCalled Walmart and was told I would get refund"

Read All 10988 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Uber

1.7 (4,552 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Driver said did not need mask. He was waiting for someone that then canceled. I did not confirm my ride because I did not have 2 masks. He said driver will pick you up any way. I then booked a Uber he pull back around and was our..."

Read All 12539 reviews Customer Service

Tradesy

1.9 (581 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.tradesy.com

"ent the wrong item to a buyer..she returned and I sent the right item to her. She is returning the sandals w difficulty. My name is debra Maccagnano. Her name is Irma Vaz. Thank you.I"

Read All 1088 reviews Customer Service

Tom Thumb Food Stores

2.2 (21 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.tomthumbcstores.com

"Wednesday add Dec. 23 stated a discount price on Prime Ribs with a purchase of an additional $25. Went to Tom Thumb on Thursday Dec. 24 and was told they were sold out and no other Tom Thumb had any either. I did end up spending..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.2 (933 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"yo queria cambiar la dirección No cancelar me cobraron y no enviaron el pedido y no había pasado ni 1 minuto."

Read All 1576 reviews Customer Service

Gulf Power

1.6 (79 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.gulfpower.com

"Just want to get service back on at my place. Hope to get power up and running in order to sleep comfortably."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

BerryLook

1.4 (1,192 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.berrylook.com

"I ordered a dress size large which, according to size guide, stated 41 bust size. When item received the bust size measured only 36."

Read All 2511 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,134 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"Ive been having work done on my teeth since June,had a partial on top done, still not fitting right, Had three teeth in front that needed chips fixed,has done one. Had a tooth in the back start hurting, it was getting worse each..."

Read All 4413 reviews Customer Service

West Marine

1.9 (77 reviews)
    • Water Transport
    • www.westmarine.com

"An order was placed for an ADVERTISED SALE Item. Typically order confirmation and shipping information is provided within a day and items are received within 3-4. After 5 days the SALE item did not ship. No shipping confirmation...."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service