Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Travel Agencies

Club Newport

1.5 (39 reviews)
    • www.club-newportrewards.com

"Offered full refund on one cabin and a call back later this month for other one. Totally satisfied with response."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Travel Advantage Network

3.2 (78 reviews)
    • www.planwithtan.com

"I am very sorry to learn about your experience with us. We were able to locate your account and have reached out to connect directly. We also see that you have two vacations pending. My commitment to customer service is built on..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Priceline

1.5 (1033 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"I didnt request for cancellation
    You guys canceled my booking while I was at Chicago Airport try to get a car
    Show me evidence that I request for cancel
    I will never use your company to rent a car every again and also advise to my fa..."

Read All 2407 reviews Customer Service

Global Fulfillment Services

1.9 (25 reviews)
    • www.travelgfs.com

"They called and said I owed x amount of dollars for 2 vacation packages that I had bought 2 years previously, but hadn't used, therefore a fine of several thousand dollars. These had already been taken care of by my settlement..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.6 (1189 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"Fox rent a car was very rude.was not helpful at all I just need my money right away so I can get something different. Very very disappointed."

Read All 2952 reviews Customer Service

Travelocity

1.4 (367 reviews)
    • www.travelocity.com

"Where do I start??
    DO NOT USE TRAVELOCITY!!!
    You will be sorry!!
    Im not even going to rate them they are soooo bad!!"

Read All 966 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Incentives

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.spirit-incentives.com

"We took a lunch cruise with 6 other friends through our Park District. My wife and I have taken at least 5 cruises on the Spirit of Chicago in the past. We have not gone now for several years, we were in for a surprise. I have no..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Hotwire

1.5 (152 reviews)
    • www.hotwire.com

"I've been trying to get intouch with the right person and Everytime they switch me over I'm out on hold and nobody answers. This has been three to four times and then it would switch over and say someone would be with me in six..."

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

Gate1Travel

2.8 (185 reviews)
    • www.gate1travel.com

"I called to get travel information and the attendant did not try to sell me anything. I told her what I was looking fir and she simply said that the company dies not offer what I wanted. She let me go without asking to consider..."

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

CheapOair

1.5 (717 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"Change flight due to federal holiday I would like to change it I am trying to call you as soon as possible"

Read All 1911 reviews Customer Service