Browse Telecommunications Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Telecommunications

Comcast

1.6 (1994 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Need a professional to fix. The technician isnt. Same problems. Dissatisfied with your service. Expensive"

Read All 5399 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2255 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"My businesses phone was cancel because of late payment on June 10, 2021 and then paid. On June 11, 2021 the receptinist that i talked too told me my phone will be back on before the end of there work schedule. But my phone still..."

Read All 6275 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service

Hotwire Communications

1.5 (119 reviews)
    • www.gethotwired.com

"There are another huge complaint now. I cancelled my main bed room cable box and tried to return the cable box but whole day your service man did not showed up and screwed one of my vacation day. So I changed my mind to return cab..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (1706 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"First, it is too difficult to get tech support by telephone. Your automated system does not easily give you an option for an in person tech. Some things cant be resolved by an automated system."

Read All 2956 reviews Customer Service

MetroPCS

2.0 (741 reviews)
    • www.metropcs.com

"I have been with Metro for a couple of years, first on my daughter in law's plan, then on my own plan. Until about 3/4 months ago, I was very happy with their service. About 4 months ago, my internet started crawling, often failin..."

Read All 1441 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (490 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"I've got a lot of important phone calls to make and I also need to get online a lot for work and it's not like I can carry a *** wifi modem with me everywhere I go. Super ridiculous and unbelievable. "Fastest 4G network in the..."

Read All 1353 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2033 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"Horrible customer service
    Horrible customer service. My internet service was disconnected due to the incompetence of a customer service rep, William. I called to set up a service transfer for June 14th and my service was disconnect..."

Read All 3260 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I have a magic jack plus that I just paid a year of service on it I want to use it to work my house phone but it will not get a dial tone ring or nothing else then I put it on my iPhone to use as my house number but every time I..."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service

Securus Technologies

1.7 (919 reviews)
    • www.securustech.net

"Each time my loved one calls, I get charged 7 dollars. And then 7 dollars again when the phone hangs up. This has happened now eight times, getting double pay from my account. Will I be reimbursed the over charges?"

Read All 2176 reviews Customer Service