Browse Rentals Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Rentals

Sixt

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.sixt.com

"I finally got my reservation canceled. I paid $542.00 for a free cancelation up to day of pick and got a refund of $244.00. What a SCAM. Have not heard a reply on why ."

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (156 reviews)
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"Lying to costumer and over charging
    I rent a car paid for it and when I got to the renta car place she said the she got no more cars size the I wanted she said that to and other couple to and then she rent us next size up and charg..."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Avis

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • www.avis.com

"Rental Agreement: U61904****
    Ama harbiden darlanıyorum siz napıyorsunuz gene karttan para çekmişisiniz kardeşim kartı verdik canınız sıkılınca çekiyorsunuz nerde depozito nerde çekilen onca para. Arabayı kullanan ların parasını da..."

Read All 584 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (919 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"I rented a suv in Memphis tn and there was a chip in the windshield that wasnt noted on the initial inspection now Im trying to be charged for it. I spoke to claims and the lady told me it would be taken care of. I got a call from..."

Read All 2146 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (263 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"I had a reservation for a 24 hr period in Orlando. I showed up at the Orland Int'l Airport as instructed to pick up my rental car. EXCEPT, the company was NOT located there. After 20 min of confusion, I found the company was..."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Ace Rent A Car

1.3 (114 reviews)
    • www.acerentacar.com

"I have emailed and called and have gotten absolutely NO help. I rented a car in Denver on 4/3 and asked if they had car seats to loan out. Man told me yes, went and grabbed them and never said a word about having to pay for them...."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (429 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"The customer service is worst in Alexandria LA , I have been renting cars since three months every time i have asked for a car to be exchanged i have been given a dirty car and i have been charged more and the staff are very rude..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

Ez Rent A Car

1.4 (35 reviews)
    • www.e-zrentacar.com

"I was charge an extra $63.90?
    Not sure why? They gave me a car that had a slow leak., also the car needed an oil change."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Wheel

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.rentawheel.com

"Went back and tried to reach an agreement. When we were about to reach an agreement I asked to see my wheels. They were not the ones I had agreed to purchase. They were a different type of product. I told the manager that those..."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (550 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Unable to get in touch with the corporate office. Waiting since the beginning of Covid to have my couch replaced. Now told since I have paid it off it will not get replaced."

Read All 1889 reviews Customer Service