Browse Real Estate Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Clear
Clear all filters
Florida, Fort Lauderdale
Real Estate
  • "Marsh Harbour in Sunrise, Florida, 33351 is a roach invested apartment complex. Please beware that even though it's in a good part town, don't be fooled, roaches are everywhere. DO NOT LEASE at MARSH HARBOUR APT. In Sunrise,..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Hud Homes

1.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.hudhomes.com

"Yall keep trying to get 69 dollars off my card . I yall to cancel that off the website. Thank you Ms.Burns"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Homestarsearch

1.7 (16 reviews)
    • www.homestarsearch.com

"You have charged me $58.00 since April of 2020 and I have never used your services please stop charging my credit card ending in 5890
    thank you Roseanna Field, 339 Army Blvd San Antoni Tex 78215"

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Camden Property Trust

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.camdenliving.com

"9 phone call and 2 visits from the local authorities management have not resolved this problem"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Bh Management

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • bhmanagement.com

"Whatever state you are in, go online and look up the Division of Consumer affairs, type in file complaint in the search and follow the instructions.
    We live in a development in Sarasota, Florida by the name Botanic Waterside Apartm..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

23rd Realty

4.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.homebuyer.23rdrealty.com

"I had a great experience with 23RD. They are experienced, easy to work with, and helped me get exactly what I wanted. They also really help those of us who are first time homebuyers. I had no idea what to do and they helped me eve..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service