Browse Real Estate Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Real Estate

Victorias Luxury Estates

2.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.victoriapiroso.com

"I have the original emails in my flex mls that you wrote about people of Jewish decent, calling them the Jews, people of color calling them blacks and stating that you dont want to be in the same building as them, that you dont wa..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Thor Equities

• Real Estate

"My car was damaged in a parking garage. Cost me 1005.00 with damages and court fees because Thor Equities, landlord of the location I was in, didn't want to take responsibility. I wrote a letter to Joseph Sitts, CEO of Thor,..."

• Advertisements
  • "Staff is rude. Unwilling to help. Happy to take payment, but with an entire wall falling in on my termanily ill mother they were unwilling to help. Staff told us they could'nt wait for my mother to "be gone" so they can "get her..."

Riviera Realty

• Real Estate

"I enlisted the services of a real estate and broker, after some time they managed to attract an interested buyer,..the real estate and brokers misrepresented many things during their so called business transaction and dealings. ..."

Rey Labrada Realtor

2.7 (7 reviews)
    • Real Estate

"Scammer!!!! Worst realtor in all of Miami and he deserves to pay for the evil hes done!! The police should arrest this man for fraud and the damage hes caused. He wasted so much of my time I cant believe it. The market is..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Renters Warehouse

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • renterswarehouse.com

"After the lease renewal was signed; printed at the end of Aug. this year and the new rent amount with 2 different fees were paid for Sept. a week later wanting us to initial a change on the lease converting a $900.00 REFUNDABLE -..."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Regional Homes Bonifay

2.6 (1 review)
    • regionalhomesbonifay.com

"We came to Regional Homes of Bonifay to purchase a Deer Valley home after experiencing some shady sales tactics from another retailer closer to where we live. We were an easy sell, we came in knowing what we wanted and we were rea..."

Rait Residential

1.9 (41 reviews)
    • www.raitresidential.com

"This is the worst Management Company to work for. Jackie Purchell is not to be trusted and the worst micro regional. I gave proper notice and on my last day I reconciled my petty cash which was witnessed by her Senior Manager..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Minto

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.minto.com

"This is one of the WORST RENTAL PROPERTY COMPANIES. I have left more than 10 voice messages, more than 5 chat messages since yesterday afternoon and until now no one had returned my calls. If a company can't even return an..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Milestone Management

1.6 (31 reviews)
    • www.milestone-mgt.com

"Help needed to pre approved letter recieved. I need help snd trying to do this on Sunday anc it isnt working for today"

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service