Browse Real Estate Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Real Estate

Havenbrook Homes

1.8 (139 reviews)
    • www.havenbrookhomes.com

"Have been Havenbrook customer for over three years change bank accounts and the first time we tried to pay the rent through the portal the bank will release the funds this happened three times and they said Havenbrook has not..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Greystar

1.6 (419 reviews)
    • www.greystar.com

"Moved out of apartment after asking for a transfer to another one, all apartments were pre leased that's what they said, therefore I had to move out. Now they want to keep my deposit."

Read All 813 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Keller Williams Realty

1.3 (340 reviews)
    • www.kw.com

"We have been asking about home that is for rent by text, email, and phone message. The realtors do not communicate back with some potential tenants concerning interest in renting a home. All potential tenants should be contacted..."

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Jazbrowhomes

1.6 (8 reviews)
    • Real Estate

"Aziz Charania was the realtor who ruined the reputation of Jazbrowhomes LLC. It is unfortunate how he treated other members of our community but he has not been affiliated with Jazbrowhomes LLC for over a year now. The owners had..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Equity Residential

1.4 (40 reviews)
    • www.equityapartments.com

"Poor Mismanagement and Maintenance
    I have lived in my unit. 1127 from 9/10/2019 until now I have had numerous problems with appliances and HVAC unit with no resolve. There is no airflow through the ducts. The management refuses to..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

United Realty Group

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.urgfl.com

"I am a realtor and I would advise any agent out there not do business with this man. I was going to file an ethics complaint against him, but it takes a lot of time and effort and I'm sure he will still keep doing what he is..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Sunrise Harbor Luxury Apartments

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.sunriseharborftlauderdale.com

"I work as a real estate agent and had someone looking for something close to the beach. We went to Sunrise Harbor and my client decided to sign right there. He moved into his unit back in February, place looked nice and everyone..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Roommates Com

1.8 (12 reviews)
    • www.roommates.com

"would like a refundWtfwould like a refund"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Yello Key Realty

• Real Estate

"Johan Dewan works for Saturdays in Seattle Washington is a liar and it for love to see he talks on both sides of his mouth the company Sotheby realogics .behind him as he threw into the walls of the been with them for over four..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Waypoint Homes

1.6 (165 reviews)
    • waypointhomes.com

"Delivery of cabinets contractor will not give me any info"

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service