Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Medical Supplies and Equipment

South Florida Vision Centers

1.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.southfloridavision.com

"I ordered glasses they took 2 months and they were done wrong. They were sent back and 3 weeks later, still no glasses.
    I received a refund, but now an email must go to my insurance co.
    I called 4 times. No response. No email. I nee..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Target Optical

1.8 (104 reviews)
    • www.targetoptical.com

"The Target in the Belmar mall in Lakewood thinking I would get a better deal but no. As they say you get what you pay for.
    The prescription was wrong and and tried to make them work for a week or two but it was just wrong tried to..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Pearle Vision

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I purchased a pair of glasses in Nov., 20. By May 21, it appeared that some of the coating material was coming off of the Lens on my Transition lens. In my 60 years of wearing glasses, I have never seen this before. Seems like def..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

The Hurrycane

2.8 (67 reviews)
    • www.hurrycane.com

"Got out of my car unfolded the Cane made sure things were firmly together walked about 5 feet and the cane separated causing me to fall in the parking lot. Breaking my glasses and a bruised face and knee."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Stanton Optical

1.5 (330 reviews)
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"Walk in told to stop at the door I did not have a mask lady yelled at me from across the room thru customers she was waiting on they turned to look at me I told her I was hear to pick up my new glasses she said not without a..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

PHONAK

2.2 (40 reviews)
    • www.phonak.com

"The hearing age are good. I am pissed that no one would answer the phone to help me with a problem. Why offer a phone number if no 1 answers"

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Optical Outlet

1.6 (49 reviews)
    • www.eyeglassesandexams.com

"I was incorrectly quoted for my contact exam and when I mentioned it the manager when she tried to charge me 150% of that quote, she was rude and told me they dont give quotes but thats literally what I was given which is why I sc..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

My Snoring Solution

1.4 (80 reviews)
    • mysnoringsolution.com

"this does not work buyers beware"

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Medtronic

1.7 (228 reviews)
    • www.medtronic.com

"Returned the CGM which is a joke with all of the calibrations and the sensor failing after four days when in reality it should last seven days. But I digress. So I returned the five unused sensors and the transmitter under the..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service