Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Florida, Fort Lauderdale
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

LabCorp

1.7 (861 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"The lab is definitely understaffed! Even though I checked in online, after about 45 minutes of not getting a text, I went inside. The line of people said they weren't taking people by appointment, just wait inline. So why do you t..."

Read All 1526 reviews Customer Service

Atria Senior Living

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.atriaseniorliving.com

"Tony is probably a good man but in general people from finance are not prepared for general management. At Bell Court Gardens dens Tony is in way over his head and should have had extensive training in general management before as..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cleveland Clinic

1.9 (189 reviews)
    • my.clevelandclinic.org

"I was in the Avon location Cleveland Clinic ER for an anaphylaxis reaction. My throat was tightening, I had shortness of breath, heartburn and nausea. The new graduate nurse Tyler preforms my iv medication without properly..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Thomassen Plastic Surgery

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.thomassenplasticsurgery.com

"I paid $650.00 for filler for my lips, my lips were not very thin to start with but wanted plumper lips and treated myself to this. I was informed it could last up to 8 months, i would have been happy with 6 but sadly i got 4 week..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Davita

1.8 (308 reviews)
    • www.davita.com

"Well the center is not run right very unorganized by a person named Vince of the director of the center he don't know if he's coming or going he's confused the social worker is never there you can't talk to her and when you do..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service

Vitas Healthcare

1.4 (75 reviews)
    • www.vitas.com

"DO NOT USE VITAS HEALTHCARE
    Our involvement with Vitas Healthcare was a total nightmare from start to finish for both my wife and myself. They were un-organized, un-prepared and everything had a time delay while they could find an..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Quest Diagnostics

1.8 (364 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"On June 11, 2021, I went to the office located at 12709 Toepperwein Live Oak, TX. I had and appointment at 245 PM. I was told that the Dr. have not send the paperwork to them. I was going to call my daughter to find out the Dr nam..."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Boston Medical Group

1.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.bostonmedicalgroup.com

"Rejuvapulse isnt proven to do anything.
    The ICP (penile injections) are way ober priced you can get the same thing from your urologist for 95% what Boston sells it for. Just buy the applicator on Amazon for 30$
    Boston medical is jus..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (514 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"I had an appointment for 2 shots as I was leaving town in 2 weeks. I left work in a hurry; fought traffic; and found that Minute Clinic was CLOSED!! I received NO advanced notice and NO ONE knew where the nurse was or why the..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

Fort Lauderdale Hospital

1.0 (1 review)
    • fortlauderdalehospital.org

"The aides are racist Bully's and beat up on patients when they don't like them"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service